What's new

Age limit to play National Lottery to increase to 18

Yes, they have many rules, but I think that the people who live in these countries are used to it, I have nothing against gambling either, and I don't think that prohibiting it is the solution, because that will only lead to more crimes related to gambling activities

I believe that regulating the industry appropriately is the most correct thing to minimize gambling and keep it under control.

Yeah, that's very correct. When you have decided to live in any particular country, you're definitely going to find a way to be used to their laws, otherwise you can't cope living there. My lifestyle when it comes to drinking alcoholic beverages will never make it easier for me to live there. Also, I love clubbing and partying which I know is against their rules too. The government may think that prohibiting everything is the way but it's truly not because some people still find a way to do them in secret. I can't hide to enjoy my life.

It should be 18 years because from all the advertisement I've seen on TV, they says it's for adults from the age of 18. I've never played any lottery or gamble, I know they are high risk program with small chance of winning. It's why I don't engage in any of them.

It should be 18 years because from all the advertisement I've seen on TV, they says it's for adults from the age of 18. I've never played any lottery or gamble, I know they are high risk program with small chance of winning. It's why I don't engage in any of them.

Unfortunately, betting and gambling companies goes to any length just to make sure that they have their business in the eyes of everyone. They don't care if it's kids or adults, but as long as they have their business moving, they are very good.

Are there any age restrictions on products like Alcohol, Fireworks, Tobacco etc?

Yes, there's age restrictions on products like alcohol and tobacco but not on fireworks in my state. There's no business here which will sell alcoholic drinks to any kid that's underage or tobacco too. They will not still it even if they are sent by an adult.

In the different cases like for my country they don't really bloody care how old are you in fact your age doesn't matter to them when you come to their shop to patronage them. They only care the money you come alone with, Lol.

This is exactly what's obtained in my country today when it comes to how the business of gambling and betting shops are carried out. As long as you come with your money, they will welcome you in with open arms irrespective of your age.

Unfortunately, betting and gambling companies goes to any length just to make sure that they have their business in the eyes of everyone. They don't care if it's kids or adults, but as long as they have their business moving, they are very good.

Purchasing lottery tickets is also a kind of gambling as well. You tend to contribute a small amount of money in order to "win" the prize money. So, in essence you are betting money. This is why there are so many people who are also addicted to this bad habit of gambling.

Purchasing lottery tickets is also a kind of gambling as well. You tend to contribute a small amount of money in order to "win" the prize money. So, in essence you are betting money. This is why there are so many people who are also addicted to this bad habit of gambling.

Personally, I know a lot of people in my country that are into playing of lottery on daily basis. Most of them don't even win and when you calculate the amount of money that they have used in playing lottery everyday, it has accumulated to a very big amount of money but they still don't have any wins from it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back