What's new

Affiliate marketing Vs CPA marketing, which is more profitable

Affiliate marketing is more recognised as a way of making money , and I believe that it is going to be much more profitable than CPA marketing that you are talking about , which does not have so much potential.

Affiliate marketing is more recognised as a way of making money , and I believe that it is going to be much more profitable than CPA marketing that you are talking about , which does not have so much potential.
Not true, CPA marketing have a lot of potentials and there are many people making a whole lot of money from it. I am currently considering going into it because of how lucrative it is. There are several CPA marketing platforms you can venture into and they are very popular like maxbounty, CPAlead and a lot of them.

Affiliate marketing will do it for me, CPA is more tudious as compared to affiliate marketing.

While you strive to make certain points be performing task in CPA, affiliate marketing will just be posting, advertising and networking. Though in CPA you work and expect to be paid, Affiliate marketing hopes that customers will purchase before commission will come.
Affiliate marketing is the choice for me too as you can generate sells passively too if you can be able to run targeted ads which would get people to wanting to buy the product you are affiliating for.

There is no doubt that you will make a lot of money in affiliate marketing than what you would make in cost per action marketing. But I prefer cost-per-action marketing because it is simpler.

I will rather advise that you should use affiliate marketing if you want to promote your product because the people who are going to be promoting the product must have explained which is not the case with clickpay impression marketing.

I actually do not subscribe to the idea of one being more profitable than the other because it all depends on how much knowledge and experience and individual has that determines how much they will earn.

Affiliate marketing all the way. Most of the CPA website are not always trusted and I have never seen a legit one that is really serious to pay it members before. At least people will earn better with affiliate marketing when they really understand how to do it perfectly.

I believe that affiliate marketing is a better option especially if you are just a beginner because all you just need to do is to sell somebody's products or services to people who love them and you are going to be paid rebate.

What really matters in this scenario is the one you have much knowledge of. Affiliate marketing and CPA marketing are almost the same thing and in some cases, everything that relates to CPA marketing is called affiliate marketing.

The platforms are quite different and CPA marketing does not need you to make any sale but in affiliate marketing you must make some sales in order to make money.

If you are looking for one for your business then I'm going to unless affiliate marketing because that is more personal and any other members that you are going to be getting this going to be strictly organic.

The both of them are different in their styles but I think that you are going to be more inclined to making more money if you know how to do with affiliate marketing more .

Affiliate marketing is the act of selling someone's product (vendor) in order to get a certain percentage known as commission.
While, CPA marketing also known as cost per action marketing is the act of carrying out a certain task like watching of videos, dropping of emails, dropping off credit card, filling out a form, in order to get a certain commission. When an action has been completed it's called a lead.

So between these two, which is more profitable?
I believe affiliate marketing pays more than CPA marketing. At the same time affiliate marketing is tougher to carry out when compared to CPA marketing. The harder it is, the better you earn

I believe affiliate marketing pays more than CPA marketing. At the same time affiliate marketing is tougher to carry out when compared to CPA marketing. The harder it is, the better you earn
I don't think affiliate marketing is tougher than CPA marketing but what is important is your level of knowledge of how to market your offers properly. There are people who are into affiliate marketing and CPA marketing and they're making cool money from it. The aspect of CPA marketing i like most is adult CPA marketing.

I consider CPA to be the most profitable because if you can follow the rules and regulation , you can make a lot of money . This one requires a very simple marketing strategy. I have some understanding about this.

I consider CPA to be the most profitable because if you can follow the rules and regulation , you can make a lot of money . This one requires a very simple marketing strategy. I have some understanding about this.
CPA marketing is very profitable especially if you are in the adult niche. There are people making thousands of dollars on monthly basis from platforms like crakrevenue. If you have about $100 you can pay an ad platform like juicyads and they will help you run it and you will be making money passively.

CPA marketing is very profitable especially if you are in the adult niche. There are people making thousands of dollars on monthly basis from platforms like crakrevenue. If you have about $100 you can pay an ad platform like juicyads and they will help you run it and you will be making money passively.
Hundred dollars may not really be a problem to so many people , but how sure are we that we can make up to that or do you really think it is easy as you are just saying it ? Just asking though.

Hundred dollars may not really be a problem to so many people , but how sure are we that we can make up to that or do you really think it is easy as you are just saying it ? Just asking though.
I have actually not tested the website myself but from the reviews I got from people who are already making money on CPA marketing and that of YouTube I learnt that the website is really very good. I am probably tempted to give it a try to see how it will work out.

For me I think that affiliate marketing is the best its one of the best website which anyone can earn from I dont like cpa marketing its not as if they are not good enough but I think that its not for everybody ,affiliate marketing is the best its easy to start and make some money.

I have actually not tested the website myself but from the reviews I got from people who are already making money on CPA marketing and that of YouTube I learnt that the website is really very good. I am probably tempted to give it a try to see how it will work out.
It is a risk Sha, if I could see anyone that has successfully withdrawn from the platform, this would help me conclude that at least they are legit and they are paying , haven't you seen anyone that has successfully withdrawn before ?

It is a risk Sha, if I could see anyone that has successfully withdrawn from the platform, this would help me conclude that at least they are legit and they are paying , haven't you seen anyone that has successfully withdrawn before ?
You don't withdraw money from the website rather you pay them to help you advertise your CPA marketing link. Every money you will make will go directly to the CPA platform you are using. If you're using crackrevenue, it will go directly to your account and if you are using cpagrip, it will also go directly to your account.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back