What's new

Affiliate marketing Vs CPA marketing, which is more profitable

learning search engine optimisation properly is actually a must for anyone that really wants to be successful on the internet. If you are a blogger it is must. The same thing applies to YouTubers.

SEO is one of the most important aspects of affiliate marketing and CPA marketing as well. Both of them depend a lot on this factor for sure. SEO helps you to get some raw traffic.

Exactly but the most difficult aspect is the marketing , A lot of people have difficulties marketing their products on the internet. Meaning that we need to go do some training on how to market it in an easy and effective way
Yeah, if you want to be successful in CPA marketing you really need to go through some training. you need to find somebody who is already successful in CPA marketing to mentor you very well.

Yeah, if you want to be successful in CPA marketing you really need to go through some training. you need to find somebody who is already successful in CPA marketing to mentor you very well.
Ok, maybe that's the only way that will help , but unfortunately a lot of all these marketers you are seeing are not trusted at all , even when they claims to have an understanding about certain things .
They may not be in a position to help you as you think because you will come to find out that they have a very limited idea about what the claims to be an expert on.

Ok, maybe that's the only way that will help , but unfortunately a lot of all these marketers you are seeing are not trusted at all , even when they claims to have an understanding about certain things .
They may not be in a position to help you as you think because you will come to find out that they have a very limited idea about what the claims to be an expert on.
that is actually where the problem lies. Majority of people who claim to be experts in affiliate marketing or CPA marketing online are marketers. They don't even have knowledge about it.

that is actually where the problem lies. Majority of people who claim to be experts in affiliate marketing or CPA marketing online are marketers. They don't even have knowledge about it.
Yes , maybe purchasing a course on Udemy will be a better alternative to looking for someone to train you.
What do you have to say about this because I may not want to waste my money on someone that won't be able to impact the right knowledge on me.

Yes , maybe purchasing a course on Udemy will be a better alternative to looking for someone to train you.
What do you have to say about this because I may not want to waste my money on someone that won't be able to impact the right knowledge on me.
Yeah, I think there may be a lot of udemy courses that can help you scale up your game in CPA marketing. But one thing you must bear in mind is that you need a good traffic source.

Yeah, I think there may be a lot of udemy courses that can help you scale up your game in CPA marketing. But one thing you must bear in mind is that you need a good traffic source.
That may not even be a problem. Maybe the course you are buying on Udemy will help you on how to get the right traffic because I believe that they are going to discuss everything that has to relate with this kind of business. what do you think ?

That may not even be a problem. Maybe the course you are buying on Udemy will help you on how to get the right traffic because I believe that they are going to discuss everything that has to relate with this kind of business. what do you think ?
Yeah, that is the main purpose of buying the course in the first place. They will always give you good places in which you can use to get traffic to make money as a CPA marketer.

Yeah, that is the main purpose of buying the course in the first place. They will always give you good places in which you can use to get traffic to make money as a CPA marketer.
Yea, I thought as much. I would love to check the price to see how much they are selling a good professional courses on this. I will also research to see if it is profitable if so then I might be interested..

To me, I think affiliate marketing is more profitable than CPA marketing. And also, the methods applied on this CPA marketing sometimes are so sometimes fraudulent
Affiliate marketing is also very popular because people will never stop to buy products so it depends on the product that you are marketing. Affiliate marketing is good

Affiliate marketing is also very popular because people will never stop to buy products so it depends on the product that you are marketing. Affiliate marketing is good
Affiliate marketing is probably very good if you know your onions. you need a very good traffic source to succeed in affiliate marketing and the same thing is also applicable to CPA marketing. The difference is that in CPA marketing you do not need to sell a product.

Affiliate marketing is probably very good if you know your onions. you need a very good traffic source to succeed in affiliate marketing and the same thing is also applicable to CPA marketing. The difference is that in CPA marketing you do not need to sell a product.
But I think a lot of people prefer affiliate marketing to CPA marketing and that is why affiliate marketing is more competitive. A lot of people are into it.

But I think a lot of people prefer affiliate marketing to CPA marketing and that is why affiliate marketing is more competitive. A lot of people are into it.
CPA marketing can be very much complicated sometimes that is why people prefer affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing is actually straight forward because you make money when people buy the product you are promoting.

Despite the fact I don't really know much about CPA marketing but I'm very sure they are all ways that you can make use of to earn money, I think affiliate marketing is good.

Despite the fact I don't really know much about CPA marketing but I'm very sure they are all ways that you can make use of to earn money, I think affiliate marketing is good.
CPA marketing is also a form of affiliate marketing but the difference is that you don't need to sell your product before you make money from CPA marketing. The most important thing is to get a good traffic source.

CPA marketing is also a form of affiliate marketing but the difference is that you don't need to sell your product before you make money from CPA marketing. The most important thing is to get a good traffic source.
I always believed that the best way to make money from marketing is by selling your products but you said we do not need to sell a product before making money from CPA marketing. How do we now make money from it?

I always believed that the best way to make money from marketing is by selling your products but you said we do not need to sell a product before making money from CPA marketing. How do we now make money from it?
In CPA marketing you simply convince people to complete some offers like signing up on some websites and completing kyc. Sometimes they just need to drop their names and emails and you make money from it.

In CPA marketing you simply convince people to complete some offers like signing up on some websites and completing kyc. Sometimes they just need to drop their names and emails and you make money from it.
I think this kind of marketing will be easy especially when you are connected to people who are always interested in things like this. I think I prefer it to affiliate marketing

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back