What's new

Advise for prople who wants to create a forum like this.

What advice would you have for people who are interested in creating a forum like this one, and how do you balance managing forums or other platforms with your offline jobs or activities? I feel like this type of platform might be time-consuming especially when you just start. What are your opinions on this?
Creating a forum like this is not going to be easy at first, but one thing you must consider is that, you must be active in most forum to know how it work and some challenges they face to make your own better

What advice would you have for people who are interested in creating a forum like this one, and how do you balance managing forums or other platforms with your offline jobs or activities? I feel like this type of platform might be time-consuming especially when you just start. What are your opinions on this?
My best advice would be to make sure you earn enough to payout the members, or even lower the pay-per-post amount if necessary. If it looks like after awhile the payment program will need to be put on pause, tell the members instead of just shutting down. Once you do that, yes, you will lose many people. But if you were to get the payment program going again, at least you wouldn’t be labeled “scam site.”
I remember when myLot temporarily stopped paying, but you can bet they told the members wayyyy ahead of time. And because they did it with class, the site is now back to PTP and going strong again. myLot can never be called a scam, because they have always been 💯 legit no matter what.
Honesty. That’s what makes a site legit. ✨

Last edited:
I can't offer them any advice because I don't think managing a forum is a pretty easy thing to do. It's best you just try to start a blog or something else.

You must firstly choose a very good niche if you really want to go a long way. Then you also need funds because you have to pay for contents.

You need to get prepared by providing every requirement needed to achieve a feat in the business. Also try to acquire some knowledge, experience and skill needed to run a forum, like modelling your site after successful forums likevBizdustry and BMF.

When creating a forum like this one we are on, you should consider two things. 1. Designing the forum to international standard.
2. Giving the people what they want, if it's a pay to comments forum, make sure you pay regularly without delay.

To establish a functional forum like this, you will need to meet creat enough time and set aside efforts for it. You would need enough capital because the site would not generate income immediately and you would be expected to pay workers. Before profit would come , enough capital is needed to run it.

First of all, you should know that for a truth this platform takes time to manage and set up successfully too. It is also something that needs a few hands when you get it running. This will help in making the management of the forum more effective and less cumbersome at the same time

My advice is they should know that managing a site like this comes with challenges so they should prepare to face the same and also seek advice from those ahead of them.

Like you said it might be time consuming my advise would be if you don't have time don't go into it. Maybe pay some one to manage for you, if you can afford to

You should have your funds secured,get a brilliant web developer ti build the site to taste appointment of active and responsive adminstrative assistant

Effectively handling a online discussion forum or even site is actually is a big job. Very most online discussion forum proprietors concerns this as their task as well as deals with it along with regard. However dealing with a online discussion forum or even site might have actually been actually enjoyable as well as daring still individual desires are actually limitless as well as our team desire more constantly as well as that is just appearing out for more or even much a lot better chances

If you wish to start a forum like this, you could reduce the workload by recruiting trusted moderators. Also, stick to your withdrawal terms and pay on time so creators won't vanish!

The forum is giving away a lot of money every week, we don't know how much but we can guess it is a big amount. In order to build a forum like this we need to have a lot of money as back up funds.

Well running a forum where members are active like here in bizdustry could actually be very lucrative and many people would have created theirs if it was that easy. So I suggest you seek help from those who are experienced in that aspect

My advice for you is that you must make use of software that will make it a forum easy-to-navigate for the new users. You can also advertise about the forum unsimilar forums to drive traffic.

These are advice for who want to create forum: The first thing you want to do is evaluate your current web hosting company and look at your other options
After you get the actual software in place, before you open your forum to users, you'll want to come up with a set of rules to guide behavior on your site.

Most online forums implement rules in the following areas:
  • Discriminatory comments
  • Foul language
  • Inciting posts
  • Spam and self-promotion
  • External links

One thing that will ensure stability from the onset,is your ability to have a very good,competent and commited back room staff,then you should start thinking of making the forum lively with good content so that ads will start coming.

If you wish to start a forum like this, you could reduce the workload by recruiting trusted moderators. Also, stick to your withdrawal terms and pay on time so creators won't vanish!
Nice advice, paying on time would most definitely encourage members to keep putting in effort. Have you ever thought of starting up your own forum maybe in the future?

Managing a website or forum like this is not an easy task, it requires one to set aside lot of money he will be paying posters, and also get admin or moderator to be controlling the activities of the forum.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back