What's new

Advise for prople who wants to create a forum like this.

My advice to anybody that want to create a forums like this should first be transparent and committed in managing the forum because a small mistake can ruin everything done as we have many, if you know you can not handle it well with your offline activities then you need to find someone that is good in it to manage it for you.

Look at these people giving advice on how to create a successful forum like bizdustry. These people are posting for peanuts yet have guts to give advice.

If you want to create a forum like this then you will probably need to work with the right people and you also need money because you have to pay people in order to create quality content and also be able to make comments on the forum.

The best advice i can give to anyone right now who is interested in starting their forum is to have a vision. Having vision means you have a clear picture of what you plan to achieve with the forum and the set of persons you hope to help out and of cause how big you want the forum to be. With this you will have a clear part on what to do and not going up and down, changing rules and the likes

Well advisable to potential forums owner is that it's always good to be transparent to your members as well as letting them know what's going on.

I will advice them never to start with the motive of making money. There are several times Alex does pay with his own money. But when they are consistent, it will certainly pay off.

This is one of the best paid to post sites on the Internet. If you want to create a site like this you need a lot of money and also work hard to build a reputation

To me,you should always know a forum is not a blog that you can easily manage. Don't create a forum if you won't have admins to help you manage them. Bots are fine but you'll need good hands.

I hope you know the forums Is about reading and paying people. Now ask yourself do you have money to start with people because I know you can't be making money immediately with Google AdSense when you open the website

Managing a forum like is something that is not easy that's the first thing to know and they must try and be honest with their members too.

The most important aspect of running a forum is the quality content. If the forum does not have quality content, it will never gain traffic. You need to be very careful on approving membership, only approve the people who have writing skills and knowledge on the topics.

My particular advice is that you should try to keep in a lot of money especially when starting because promotions and sponsorship is not going to come that quickly and you will have to pay members from your pocket.

You must be purpose driven and your sole aim shouldn't be to make money because you might get disinterested after a while and the money is not coming in

What advice would you have for people who are interested in creating a forum like this one, and how do you balance managing forums or other platforms with your offline jobs or activities? I feel like this type of platform might be time-consuming especially when you just start. What are your opinions on this?
For someone that wants to create a forum like this. He will have few bucks. Because it is not when he start the forum that he will start to earn from the forum. He will have to pay the members for them to continue posting on the forum.

What advice would you have for people who are interested in creating a forum like this one, and how do you balance managing forums or other platforms with your offline jobs or activities? I feel like this type of platform might be time-consuming especially when you just start. What are your opinions on this?
Forums like this should give bigger amount per post like one dollar. Also make the minimum threshold for withdrawal to one dollar, I believe everyone will be involved in paid to post sites like Bizdustry.

Creating a forum like this needs a lot of attention , focus and also need consistency , and the start up capital before the forum starts generating traffic on its own later,

Creating a forum like this requires a lot of resources both in time and money. You need to have time for the forum to grow it and secondly have money to pay members before you start making the money back so it's not easy at all.

Your best bet is to stay in this forum and observe how things are done here. You can ask the owners and admins for information too because they're experienced. Handling a forum is not an easy task.

If you can get in touch and be in the good graces of someone who has been there to put you through what you will need to get started, then you're in luck for the most part

I will advise them to always give her to quality services to the end users. You should always pay the diligent to write us very well so that they can keep calling and put up content.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back