What's new

Advise for prople who wants to create a forum like this.

What I always believe, is that having such an interesting idea about creating a site like this, I believe, the person might have had a very good knowledge on how to manage and run the site effectively. The best advice I can give, is to be confident in his ability. That is the only think that will make the business stands.

The first requirement is you need a lot of money. Since you will be having paid posters, you will have to spend a lot of money o the posters. Secondly, you need a staff to not only work in the back end but also moderate the forum regularly.
Creating a forum like this is not an easy task to handle because you ate going to need some amount of money to build and create the site, and before you start generating traffic, You need some amount of money.

Creating a forum like this is not an easy task to handle because you ate going to need some amount of money to build and create the site, and before you start generating traffic, You need some amount of money.
That's true, like they say to make money you need to spend money. What advice would you give such persons? To save up some capital before they start?

Of course, platforms like this would more than time consuming and take a lot of resources.
Take a look at @Alexander for instance, all the monies he spent at the beginning just to advertise and give mouth watering offers to people to ensure they stay and get active.

creating a forum or starting one isn't an easy task especially for newbies, but with the service of other people who you employ to work for you,it will be much easier because everyone will have his particular task to handle,with this you'll control both.

A forum like this would definitely be time consuming to start up. My advice for people who want to start a forum like this is to get all the help they can especially if they have other jobs.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back