What's new

advice regarding unethical business practices:

Well but then it is advisable for the employees to actually be very hard-working and committed to the work and the business owners should try and promote discipline by punishing any offenders

It really does not matter about how important the employee is to the company but if he has been doing it consistently then he has to be sacked to serve as a warning to others.

So a friend of mine had his employees email checked up just randomly due to domain access of office emails. It was found that he had directly contacted a client to deal just with him privately. So how would this play out, would my friend be in trouble or his employee who who took advantage from the business he was supposed to give value to
Oh my.
That is so unethical.
If I found out such, I would not take it kindly with the employee concerned.

You need money in life but money is not everything, therefore, you should never resort to unethical business practice while making money. You should never do anything deemed illegal by your government.

Every organization should have laid down rules of conduct or code of ethics and no one should be above the rule of law. If I were in the position to sanction such staff, I'll give him an indefinite suspension if that's the first time of him doing such.
It is so unethical for an employee to go behind the boss' back and do business with clients.
If the email shows repeated act, then i would dismiss such a worker.

That in itself is not a very good one on the part of the employee,because things that partain to official duties has to be done in an ethical manner,and bypassing the superio is not really a good one.

For businesses and people involved in businesses, there are nothing sorts of ethical or unethical. Busin ess follow laws and try to avoid doing illegal but most of the time they will be driven by profits and they forgot they also have moral and ethical obligation toward the society.

Before you accept a job offer you have go through the company policies and work ethics. I believe the company involved deals with a client and the job offered to the client can easily be offered by an individual. If contracting a client privately is against work ethics of the company, then he is wrong because by so doing you have reduce the company revenue and clients.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back