What's new

advice regarding unethical business practices:

What the employee did was very bad. You don't take advantage of a business enterprise for your personal gain. I think your friend should report the issue to the top brass. They will decide what to do and how best to handle the issue.

Unethical business practice happens a lot especially in some key sectors, and I condemn it because you will be using your employer platform while you are paid for your job done and you still have the efontory to divert clients for your personal self without the knowledge of your boss. It is wrong, let him be punish.

Set out a protocol, provide guidelines on how to disclose unethical activity in your code of ethics. For example, create an anonymous ethics hotline and a specific reporting process, such as requesting a private meeting with the relevant director or supervisor

Things that are in ethical is something that's not good so should be avoided or do away with.
with that type of attitude or behaviour toward business she won't make much and then you will have shortage of customers and traffic
Post automatically merged:

Things that are in ethical is something that's not good so should be avoided or do away with.
with that type of attitude or behaviour toward business she won't make much and then you will have shortage of customers and traffic

That is quite strange, i mean checking up on your employees' mails especially those that are not official addresses is unethical. I doubt there would be any trouble but to avoid situations like that it is better to open official email for all your workers.

This depends on how the company treats e-mail communications. If it is private of the company, this type of activities should not be carried out, even less if the client belongs to the company and is diverting its activities for its own benefit. In this case, a warning should be issued to prevent it from happening again, and if it is repeated according to the rules, the employee may be fired or suspended.

Any business your are not sure of please don't involve yourself on it I tell you, to avoid stories that touches the heart, it's better you do business your aware of and at least know the people your doing business with before you can invest on it, find out more about it that's my advice.

In any official misconduct of this nature, the employees would definitely be in trouble because of his or her dealing with a client on their own. This is anti office policy that will definitely attract punishment that may lead to that employees sacking.

So a friend of mine had his employees email checked up just randomly due to domain access of office emails. It was found that he had directly contacted a client to deal just with him privately. So how would this play out, would my friend be in trouble or his employee who who took advantage from the business he was supposed to give value to
It's your friend's staff and not your friend that should be in trouble, personally I would terminate his appointment as this are the things that can easily lead to fraud.

A formal code of ethics informs staff and supervisors about the types of actions and conduct that the organisation expects. It spells out what activities are prohibited and what actions can be taken if an employee violates the code of conduct. For example, if an organisation has a social media policy banning company discussion, an employee who violates the policy can be disciplined or fired.

So a friend of mine had his employees email checked up just randomly due to domain access of office emails. It was found that he had directly contacted a client to deal just with him privately. So how would this play out, would my friend be in trouble or his employee who who took advantage from the business he was supposed to give value to
To be candid , your friend did a very bad thung by checking his colleagues mail without his consent, but since the message can hurt and tarnish the image if the company, i think he should report to his superior about it.

Unethical business practices, have crashed alot of businesses and distruct so many links, in business its best you stick to a given policy and discipline yourself not to go astray.

What your friend did is a very condemnable act to which one should jot be found doing. Contacting a client aside the work rules for personal gains would really drain the companies reputation especially if the client know of the rules or he ends up being scammed.

I think if your friend can find a proof to show that he wasn't part of the stuff he can free himself from being punished along with the person who committed the crime.

In my opinion I'll blame the client who bypassed a legal corporate entity and begin to do business with an individual, a staff of same corporation.
If I were your friend, I'll sack that employee, publish it that I don't have anything to do with the client or employee anymore.

Every organization should have laid down rules of conduct or code of ethics and no one should be above the rule of law. If I were in the position to sanction such staff, I'll give him an indefinite suspension if that's the first time of him doing such.

Checking your employees' phone or messages is an intrusion of privacy and should seriously be frowned at. Even so, evidences obtained illegally cannot be admissible in court if such a person were to be prosecuted.

The employee made a private contract with a client with the companies resources? I think that employee should be in trouble instead because that's what I consider unethical and as for your friend, it would depend on the company's policy but discovering such act of betrayal will make up for his actions.

First off, it's not right for your friend to have access to his employee's email account, as long as he's not given the permission. It's invading of privacy

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back