advice on trading and bitcoin

GeneBiz

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Nov 22, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In this new digital era, investments in trading and bitcoin seem increasingly attractive ... however I do not have much experience or knowledge in the matter and I would not want to risk investing without first studying my possibilities. Could someone indicate me a website or social network where I can receive advice on this matter?

There are various books you can get online on Bitcoin trading, try get them and endeavour to read and you can also check YouTube for real video tutorials on how to trade in Bitcoin.
The next is to take action, you can trade on luno and binance and if you want to use another platform, You should make sure the platform you trading on is legit.

It's good you're not investing just because you see the market is profitable. You need to study market and know how it works or else you can loose your Money if the market crashes

There are ebooks been sold online you could buy and there are some you could get for free , i think from there you could learn more about bitcoin investment

In this new digital era, investments in trading and bitcoin seem increasingly attractive ... however I do not have much experience or knowledge in the matter and I would not want to risk investing without first studying my possibilities. Could someone indicate me a website or social network where I can receive advice on this matter?
Becomes online trading the more you know is the better you do. The couple of videos on YouTube which will guide you properly now to trade.

Trading is generally reserved for experienced people, people who have gained knowledge through buying and selling activities through years. If you are starting out, you need to focus more on investment. There are exchanges that offer you interest on your deposits and you you can uses these exchanges to earn profits without doing anything with your principal amount.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back