What's new

Advice for anyone thinking of investing?

Before you invest in something, learn about it. Study everything about it. Get the money available and forget about the money. Just wait for the money to grow and you wil reap the benefits. Take risks you can manage.

So, I am quite new to this scene. I have read and tried (via a simulator) a bit of trading via stocks, forex etc. I would just like to hear some experience/tips/advice from anyone who's got a bit more knowledge in this area.
If you are new and want to invest in crypto, I suggest you to just hold your coins and don't be impatient because no investment will make you rich in a day.

Always be in they habitation of your business to gain more understanding to build your business and be ready to accept risk and bear more common knowledge of your business

if you want to start investing, the first thing you should take into consideration is the knowledge about what you are investing on, because in the long run it would be a very serious determinant on the outcome of the investment.

So, I am quite new to this scene. I have read and tried (via a simulator) a bit of trading via stocks, forex etc. I would just like to hear some experience/tips/advice from anyone who's got a bit more knowledge in this area.
Investment is really cool to try. I myself invest in different sectors. The first step to successful investing is figuring out your goals and risk tolerance – either on your own or with the help of a financial professional.

I agree with you, in as much as it is good to invest, it is wise to invest with what you can afford to lose. It removes unnecessary pressure from yourself.

Investing a huge sum of money and not suing the right kind of plan in order to carry trades is one of the worst things you could do. This is why I have stopped trading as the market is quite down.

Investing a huge sum of money and not suing the right kind of plan in order to carry trades is one of the worst things you could do. This is why I have stopped trading as the market is quite down.
Indeed the market is quite down but the truth is, you can make money both ways in trading. Both in bullish and bearish markets traders can be profitable.

Indeed the market is quite down but the truth is, you can make money both ways in trading. Both in bullish and bearish markets traders can be profitable.

I am not a kind of trader who tends to invest money when the market is down. This is because trading during such kind of conditions could be quite risky and lead to losses.

I'm seeing many post about investing or starting trading like forex or crypto trading. It's not advisable as new beginner to start with trading, you will loose am your money

I am not a kind of trader who tends to invest money when the market is down. This is because trading during such kind of conditions could be quite risky and lead to losses.
The risk in trading is general , both is bullish and bearish market trends.
This is because the markets does not move in a straight line and that is why some traders lose their invested capital.

The risk in trading is general , both is bullish and bearish market trends.
This is because the markets does not move in a straight line and that is why some traders lose their invested capital.

This is also one of the main reasons why I have been really careful when it comes to dealing in assets such as cryptocurrencies because they could prove to be really risky.

This is also one of the main reasons why I have been really careful when it comes to dealing in assets such as cryptocurrencies because they could prove to be really risky.
Yeah, the entire financial markets tends to be risky.
But it is in risking that we get the returns, without risking their won't be any investment returns.

Yeah, the entire financial markets tends to be risky.
But it is in risking that we get the returns, without risking their won't be any investment returns.
That doesn't warrant one to take unnecessary risks . It can be detrimental to the financial life of an individual.
Risk should be calculated and weighed before taken.

As a general rule, money you need in less than five years shouldn’t be invested in the stock market — for short-term goals, you should consider putting it in an online high-yield savings account instead. Good investment advice can save you time and money in the long run. Here are some of the best places to find it.
Rule number one: Make sure you're diversified. Make sure a fund's current managers are behind the fund's track record. Finally, don't panic in the wake of a selloff and join in the selling. Do the opposite: Buy.

Last edited:
  • Establish a Plan. ...
  • Understand Risk. ...
  • Be Tax Efficient from the Start. ...
  • Diversify. ...
  • Don't chase tips. ...
  • Invest don't speculate. ...
  • Invest regularly. ...
  • Reinvest.

As a general rule, money you need in less than five years shouldn’t be invested in the stock market — for short-term goals, you should consider putting it in an online high-yield savings account instead. Good investment advice can save you time and money in the long run. Here are some of the best places to find it.
Rule number one: Make sure you're diversified. Make sure a fund's current managers are behind the fund's track record. Finally, don't panic in the wake of a selloff and join in the selling. Do the opposite: Buy.
I truly agree with you , it is absolutely wise to not invest money that would be needed in such short period of time.
Most times, stock investments required a great deal of time.

First thing is know the authenticity of the investment and undertake it's risks. Make sure you have all the needed knowledge to successfully trade and avoid losses.

I truly agree with you , it is absolutely wise to not invest money that would be needed in such short period of time.
Most times, stock investments required a great deal of time.

Well, I would advice people to not to invest in the cryptocurrency market right now, as the market is going down in a rapid manner. I would also avoid stock trading as well.

Well, I would advice people to not to invest in the cryptocurrency market right now, as the market is going down in a rapid manner. I would also avoid stock trading as well.
It is very true that the cryptocurrencies market is in a downtrend and some are currently consolidating. But the about stock Trading is that if you have right knowledge and skills it can bring you huge profits.

Start with a small amount of money that you should be prepared to lose while you are still learning. I would have said to pay for a course but it's not easy to get someone who really knows things and is willing to teach it all.

Use tools and strategies till you find one you are comfortable with and which makes you money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back