What's new

Advertising on Facebook: What You Need to Understand

Advertising on Facebook is very very good and wide, as a matter of fact to me i feel advertisement through Facebook is one of the best if not the best sort of promotion or advertising of items or goods were ever and however you decide. FAcebook can create a list of different kings of people from different ethnicity and religion in as much as they are or were interested in such search once at a given time they will see the advert on there timeline

What actually makes me like Facebook adverts is that it is relatively cheap when compared with other advert platforms like Google and likes. The flexibility and stuffs about it makes advertisement easy.

The most important thing to understand is how to Target the right audience, you may be have a good product to advertise but because you didn't Target the right audience, your product may not sale as you wish. You need to know the kind of audience you want for your business to sale then you Target them

Advertising on Facebook is the best platform social media to advertise your product, so to generated traffic to your daily income, Facebook is the best.
Post automatically merged:

When advertising on Facebook one need to understand that is best way to advertise your product and get more traffic to your daily income.

Last edited:
What actually makes me like Facebook adverts is that it is relatively cheap when compared with other advert platforms like Google and likes. The flexibility and stuffs about it makes advertisement easy.

Actually, a lot of people don't really know how to carry out any kind of advertising on their Facebook page unless by just posting randomly on their account.

You've done a very great job in writing your piece on how to go about making your adverts on Facebook and also things that you are supposed to come to know and understand in the process. Good job there

I think the best form of advertising is cost per click which is actually based on what people click. That is you won't be charged for any advert if people do not click on your advert on Facebook.

Facebook is a large social media where you can advertise your products and there are many things and ways to do that, you can share your products on your timeline and tag your friends.
facebook has different kinds of ads, you will have to choose the appropriate ad type. The only way to free advertising is by sharing on your timeline or page. For rest of the ads, you will have to pay.

I like facebook because we can budget money for the ads to show. I prefer it to google adword for it is cheaper and it reaches most target audience and I gives more click

Facebook is one of the best platforms for advertising. If you are thinking about advertising on Facebook, here is how you can get started.

You can try CPM, CPA, CPC, or CPL ads on Facebook. CPM stands for Cost Per Mille /(thousand), CAP stands for Cost Per Action, CPC stands for Cost Per Click and CPL stands for Cost Per Like. Facebook also provides CPV or Cost Per View Ads. This ad is targeted on videos and are available for 3 or 10 seconds. These different types of ads are used for different campaigns and will give different results.

Once you start advertising on Facebook, you will also have to understand other things like CTR or Click Through Rate, CVR, Conversion Rate, and ROI, or Return on Investment.
This is one of the reasons why I can't joke with this platform because no matter how you think you know it all, you will still learn one or two things from this platform. Please we need more of this post.

Also as we know that Facebook is one if the greats and largest social media platforms out there, you need to be very smart when it comes to the type of picture qualities you use for your advertisement there. They should be of very high quality and standard

Another important stuff to note is that although it's the best way to reach out to a whole lots of people in a short time, there are also making fake accounts being created multiple times. This is why some people do prefer Twitter to Facebook

Facebook is one of the best platforms for advertising. If you are thinking about advertising on Facebook, here is how you can get started.

You can try CPM, CPA, CPC, or CPL ads on Facebook. CPM stands for Cost Per Mille /(thousand), CAP stands for Cost Per Action, CPC stands for Cost Per Click and CPL stands for Cost Per Like. Facebook also provides CPV or Cost Per View Ads. This ad is targeted on videos and are available for 3 or 10 seconds. These different types of ads are used for different campaigns and will give different results.

Once you start advertising on Facebook, you will also have to understand other things like CTR or Click Through Rate, CVR, Conversion Rate, and ROI, or Return on Investment.
In my opinion the best thing that you need if you are advertising on facebook is that you have to have a very good caption or title because that is what will capture your audience. Having a word like rare will certainly get them interested.

You can advertise on facebook in multiple ways but based on my experience I think advertising you page to build followers is the best method. Once you build a large following by advertising your page, there will be no need to pay for ads.

Well advertisement on Facebook or any social media platforms is very lucrative but you most of all time be very mindful of the kind of things you advertise on daily basis this also affect the level of attractiveness to your product.

This is an interesting and educating knowledge you have shared with someone on this platform which,h I believe will go along way to help. I have been advertising my company product on the social media most especially the Facebook but I have no knowledge about this critical component that constitutes the advertisement on the Facebook platform.

Last edited:

Facebook advertising is very efficient and credible means of promoting your products and services. It requires small amount to advertise and it reaches large prospects customers.

Facebook advertising is very efficient and credible means of promoting your products and services. It requires small amount to advertise and it reaches large prospects customers.

Facebook has the largest world user. Advertising on Facebook through paid or non paid ads stimulates traffic to entrepreneurs.

Thanks for sharing. I think I'll try it out. I've been advertising my products on Facebook and so far it's been good with positive results. Facebook is actually a good place to sell products

thanks for the clarification , Facebook has allot of ads ,I personally I use Facebook to advertise products ,and it's really good , advertisement through social media accounts

Wao this code you show us here is making sense but some might not no how to use it boss it really cool hope no charges is apply

Wao this code you show us here is making sense but some might not no how to use it boss it really cool hope no charges is apply

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back