What's new

Advantages and disadvantages of cryptocurency.

Crypto Currencies are generally a very good way to make money, though so many individuals Don't get it right as they want to do it like Ponzi schemes, so they lose.

If you know close to nothing about cryptocurrencies and you go rushing into investing your little funds or capital in it, you've just shot yourself in the foot because you're going to loose everything. That's one disadvantage

If you know close to nothing about cryptocurrencies and you go rushing into investing your little funds or capital in it, you've just shot yourself in the foot because you're going to loose everything. That's one disadvantage
Right. People just want to dabble into the cryptocurrency space because of the fancy stories they've been fed with without wanting to understudy if this is actually fit for them to do or go into

Cryptocurrency has some advantages and at the same time some disadvantages. The advantage is that it is centralised and one can send it to anywhere in the world.

I cannot look into the disadvantages of cryptocurrency except a depreciation which is always a temporary disadvantage, cryptocurrencies advantage is one of the things I have always concentrate on and that is what 've been making me to invest in them

Cryptocurrency has many advantages as well as disadvantage. Disadvantage is that cryptocurrency has not any specific owner or country as capitals, so it is risk to investment in it, you may loss much in it. Advantage is that cryptocurrency as bitcoin has high rate of other currencies like US dollar, rupee etc. Many people became rich by investment in it.
You are very correct, since cryptocurrency does not have a particular owner most people are scare to invest on it, in case something went wrong they won't have anyone to hold responsible for it, those are the disadvantages of cryptocurrency.

One of the advantages of crypto currency is that you can use it as an avenue to invest and keep your money safe and secure while one of the disadvantage is that it can fall and the price reduces diring investment.

Crypto currency have more advantage than disadvantage. ,because there are possibilities for you to earn from your investments. ,it have so much benefit than disadvantages
One advantage of cryptocurrency is that when it's appreciate if you gain more and you enjoy it the market process but the disadvantage is when they can depreciate most times you lose your money if it's never appreciate again.

Despite the fact that Cryptocurrency has many advantages like making you a millionaire overnight, it has a lot of disadvantages as well. One's funds can be totally wiped out within a few minutes if care isn't taken, also the cost of sending Crypto to one wallet from another is very high, besides, the price volatility poses a greater risk.
Yea I totally agree with you, many people introduce people to cryptocurrency trading usually introduce it as if it doesn’t has any disadvantage and I’m sure it can also turn someone with money nothing if you’re not careful

Advantages of crypto is that it is decentralized and anonymous. Bitcoin is very less likely to be hacked which is benefit as well. Disadvantage is it can be used for illegal activities like drugs.

One of the disadvantages of cryptocurrency is that your money can vanish in your wallet due to depreciation in price of the cryptocurrency you are investing in. One advantage about cryptocurrency is that they make it easy for you to transact with other people from far away. I appreciate in value more than the stock and shares within a short period of time.
The increase and decrease in crypto currency is the advantage and disadvantages of the crypto currency, when you invest and there is a surge in the price, you will gain but if it suddenly decrease, then that means you loose.

Despite the fact that Cryptocurrency has many advantages like making you a millionaire overnight, it has a lot of disadvantages as well. One's funds can be totally wiped out within a few minutes if care isn't taken, also the cost of sending Crypto to one wallet from another is very high, besides, the price volatility poses a greater risk.
Let me address some of the disadvantages that you mention about cryptocurrency which happens to be one it price volatility, the price volatility of cryptocurrency is as much as an advantage and also a disadvantage to cryptocurrency because that price volatility enables one to invest into cryptocurrency and make food returns on your investment.

Since crypto currency has gotten popular it's been really useful no doubt for online workers and got other reasons, its provided a system to send and receive funds that cant be tampered with, which is also like a disadvantage too

People are losing cryptocurrency and in this case I don't really see the actual advantage of cryptocurrency because I have never seen someone that has become a millionaire by trading of cryptocurrency ,sometimes I always believe that cryptocurrency is a scam.

People are losing cryptocurrency and in this case I don't really see the actual advantage of cryptocurrency because I have never seen someone that has become a millionaire by trading of cryptocurrency ,sometimes I always believe that cryptocurrency is a scam.
The prevailing condition now of the crypto market is not good. But in the recent months when the fluctuation was attracting many traders many of the members here have been posting of their experience of earning in the crypto trading. Maybe I can agree that crypto is a scam but it depends on the viewpoint. The whales can be the scammers?

The advantages of investing in cryptocurrency is the high returns. It can make you reach in a blink of an eye, and it is very easy to understand as it doesn't require much expertise to trade on unlike forex. It is also a decentralized currency which makes it free from been controlled by the government
The major disadvantage is the volatility, which makes it a very risky investment

The prevailing condition now of the crypto market is not good. But in the recent months when the fluctuation was attracting many traders many of the members here have been posting of their experience of earning in the crypto trading. Maybe I can agree that crypto is a scam but it depends on the viewpoint. The whales can be the scammers?
I just believe that cryptocurrency is a scam to small investors because the Whales are the one that are controlling and manipulating the market, it is not advisable for people to invest in cryptocurrency if they are not Whales

cryptocurrency is a scam that is just what I know about it, because if I'm not a whales in the system you may not be able to make anything out of it and people will use their large capital to drain all the little money you invested, that is what I believe.

cryptocurrency is a scam that is just what I know about it, because if I'm not a whales in the system you may not be able to make anything out of it and people will use their large capital to dra all the little money you invested, that is what I believe.

I personally do not see any serious disadvantage of cryptocurrency,although there are some countries that are trying to prevent the use of cryptocurrency because they believe that it will make people to dump the currency of the nation and concentrate more in cryptocurrency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back