What's new

Advantages and disadvantages of cryptocurency.

You can easily lose all your investment with cryptocurrency investment or trading the reason is that the price of cryptocurrency fluctuate most of the time in the Market place.
Yeah, there is no guarantee that you will make profits at the end of the day after trading crypto or making investments but some indicators and you actually being careful and strategic might boost your chance towards success

A cryptocurrency is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange wherein individual coin ownership records are stored in a ledger existing in the form of a computerized database using strong cryptography to secure transaction records, to control the creation of additional coins, and to verify the transfer of coin ownership.
Please share its advantages and disadvantages.
I like the fact that it is fully decentralised, you have no one interfering with your accounts.
It also allows for easy payments, and location is not a barrier.
A disadvantage of crypto currency would be it's liquidation, which is sometimes difficult to detect, one may run at a loss if not careful.

Inflation has caused many currencies to get their value declined with time. Almost every cryptocurrency, at the time of its launch, is released with a fixed amount.
Since the privacy and security of cryptocurrency transactions are high, it’s hard for the government to track down any user by their wallet address or keep tabs on their data.
That is definitely one of the disadvantage of the use of cryptocurency transaction,the ledger transaction cannot be traced once it has been done,and this has been the major concern by most govt.

crypto currency has it's advantage and disadvantage as well ,you can become rich with crypto currency and also can make you poor , your success on crypto currency is not guaranteed . there is high possibility of succeeding and failling as well .

Crypto currency givés you total control and management of your monetsry assets.
But you can also end up losing some of this money through trading wrongly and that is one of the disadvantage

Cryptocurrency have many advantage and disadvantage it can make one become billionaire when you use it wisely, we all know that it have risk too.

Minus the advantages of making one rich overnight it can also make one poor overnight too and it all depends on the way you use it and it has high rate if currencies and so it is fast to operate but one has to be careful

Crypto currency disadvantage is due to high risk of scammers online mostly down here in Nigeria that we don't think positive I can treat with my fellow country men because of there evil mind

Well, cryptocurrency is always associated with disadvantages and advantages of it involvement. this is a life time investment and a form of business that the capital investment will never lost, is just for mine time depending on the value of crypto. and the disadvantages is that, is always associated with scammers.

One of the disadvantage of cryotocurrency, most of your coins are online someone might try to hack into it and stole away all your coin,this happens when you have a weak security setting.

One of the many advantages of crypto is that you're guaranteed fast and secured transactions - there's nothing like any bank network or hitch whatever.
The disadvantage is that the price is too volatile, something worth so much today can worth little tomorrow.
In all, the advantages to me outweigh the disadvantages tho.

One of the disadvantage of cryotocurrency, most of your coins are online someone might try to hack into it and stole away all your coin,this happens when you have a weak security setting.
That's true but what if people use more of cold wallets ( offline wallet ) don't you think the rate of hacking would be reduced? I heard offline wallets are safer.

crypto currency makes it easier for young minds to make some good money through trading and investing on it.
in the other hand, crypto has fast become an avenue for criminaals to transfer money around the globe and it facilitates a lot of money laundering

That's true but what if people use more of cold wallets ( offline wallet ) don't you think the rate of hacking would be reduced? I heard offline wallets are saffer.
offline wallets are much safer. but one think i'm sure of is every system has a way of hacking throug it.or dont you think offline wallets are nor hackable?

offline wallets are much safer. but one think i'm sure of is every system has a way of hacking throug it.or dont you think offline wallets are nor hackable?
Oh I know for a fact that it can be hacked, I made a research some time back and they said it can also be hacked. So Notting is really safe.

Oh I know for a fact that it can be hacked, I made a research some time back and they said it can also be hacked. So Notting is really safe.
Nothing is really safe. But offline wallet are safer than online.why because offline cannot be hacked,but most of the things online can he hacked,do you still have something to say on it again

Cryptocurrency, has so many advantages and disadvantages depending on how individuals sees it. one thing about cryptocurrency is that is life time investment that will never disappoint after investing. while the disadvantages is that it's value is not stable, it may raise and fall anytime.

High costs of transferring to cash from what I have found. I wish it was cheaper, maybe I am doing it wrong.
One of the disadvatages of crypto currency and what makes it scary is that your coin can vanish into thin air within a twinkle of an eye and the advantage is that you can make money either by investing or holding your coin.

I see crypto currency as a generally accepted entity for exchange. Crypto currency has play a big role of advantage to youth at my side by making there money to be hidden and the big disadvantage is that there are many scammers in one way or the other because of crypto currency.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back