What's new

Advantages and disadvantages of cryptocurency.

I personally do not see any serious disadvantage of cryptocurrency,although there are some countries that are trying to prevent the use of cryptocurrency because they believe that it will make people to dump the currency of the nation and concentrate more in cryptocurrency.
You're right, the advantages of cryptocurrencies outweighed it disadvantages no matter how we wants to look at it. Cryptocurrencies makes the payments and movements of money easier than fiat currency.

You're right, the advantages of cryptocurrencies outweighed it disadvantages no matter how we wants to look at it. Cryptocurrencies makes the payments and movements of money easier than fiat currency.
And also it has the ability to perform the fastest transaction ,even send cryptocurrency to people anywhere in the world and they can easily withdraw it to their Fiat currency and start using, cryptocurrency is the best.

Cryptocurrency has advantages likewise disadvantages but to my perspectives, the disadvantage are far more greater than advantages, The reason is this, the investment take long period before you get profit, you can't invest today and expect profit tomorrow and at the same time some coin could not found in capital market

Cryptocurrency has advantages likewise disadvantages but to my perspectives, the disadvantage are far more greater than advantages, The reason is this, the investment take long period before you get profit, you can't invest today and expect profit tomorrow and at the same time some coin could not found in capital market
It is very possible invest today and get profit though it might not be as huge as you expect and loss could also be experienced too because of the volatile nature of cryptocurrencies.

Crypto currency really do have its advantage because some people really do invest and earn more gains from the market ,so cryptocurrency offers more employment opportunity for the people

If you investment your spare money, the money that you do not need immediately, you can benefit lot. Let say you have $1000, which may not require immediately. You can use this money to buy crypto and invest for long term

In cryptocurrencies, a very good coin can make you some good returns when it appreciates in value over time. But if you invested wrongly, you might lose a lot of your money too

One reason I like crypto currency very much which a lot of people will agree with me is an advantage is that you can make money anytime even while you sleep but a disadvantage is that you can loose money too if the market is bear

In crypto currency market there is every tendency that you can loose more than you have invested,and also gain more than you invest,there are time the Market or price of a coin increases that favours you alot,but I you wanted using money urgent and the price had decrease that will be bad for you

You cannot get rich by holding on to Fiat currency,but by holding crypto you can become a millionaire overnight, also it can't be tracked

Well cryptocurrency has so many advantages which definitely helped the society and individuals who are in one way or the other involved to be able to generate alot for them self, it also has ot short coming of failure when it drops in value after high amount investment.
Post automatically merged:

To my opinion I will always consider the advantages because it more than the level of it disadvantages this is because the rate of failure in the operation of cryptocurrency is very less even with investment you can't loss the resources you have invested.

Last edited:
It certainly do have advantages as you can make money through and and certainly can become rich through long term investment on it. But the market is volatile and there is a possibility of a coin going down without rising again
The possibility of anything to not go up is not limited to crypto markets only , even the stock market works the same way. That's why it is advisable to invest in good and potential coins which can surely go up with time.

The advantage is that, it helps you become a critical thinker, it encourages creativity and places an opportunity for you to explore. On the one hand, it is risky, you could go bankrupt within a twinkle of an eye.

One of the disadvantages of cryptocurrency is that your money can vanish in your wallet due to depreciation in price of the cryptocurrency you are investing in. One advantage about cryptocurrency is that they make it easy for you to transact with other people from far away. I appreciate in value more than the stock and shares within a short period of time.
this is a general knowledge that everyone in the cryptocurency trading market should know,it is a very volatile trade.and on the flip side you can make a huge returns in a very short time.

The possibility of anything to not go up is not limited to crypto markets only , even the stock market works the same way. That's why it is advisable to invest in good and potential coins which can surely go up with time.
If am left with much spare time, I think I would possible opt for cryptocurrency trading because it seems I have a clue on how it works and will check it out soon enough. I am not very comfortable making investments in coins these days

The advantage of crypto currency can also be it's disadvantage, we all know that the advantage is to make profit, the disadvantage is that you could loose money during the dip

You can easily lose all your investment with cryptocurrency investment or trading the reason is that the price of cryptocurrency fluctuate most of the time in the Market place.

The advantages of bitcoin is that it's potential for high returns. It has protection from fraud. It has an immediate settlement, international transaction.
The disadvantages are;
High volatility and potential for large losses.
Black market activity and unregulated/unbacked, cyber hacking.

A cryptocurrency is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange wherein individual coin ownership records are stored in a ledger existing in the form of a computerized database using strong cryptography to secure transaction records, to control the creation of additional coins, and to verify the transfer of coin ownership.
Please share its advantages and disadvantages.
The advantages of is that it's profitable and can be use to carry out business transactions and it is gradually being accepted in most countries.

The disadvantage is that it's very volatile and unpredictable and one have a massive loss. It is not also regulated or monitored, many use it to for money laundering.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back