What's new

Adding a donation link to your sites

If you are a new blogger and if you have a lot of friends and family who want you to become successful, I think you can try this option to make money from your site. But this is not good in the long run.

It's actually nice to do that but over the years many fraudulent activities has cripple the idea. Many people do not add those donations again to their sites.

If your site is concerned with directly helping other people to skill up all with good information then adding a donation link is definitely not going to be a bad idea. There are a lot of people who will be willing to commit to this kind of things.

If your business is one that is going to involve touching lives then I think I didn't a donation link is going to be a very good idea. There are people who are going to be very compassionate with you and love to do more.

That's a good question. I think adding a donation link to ones website is very okay. I have seen a lot of it from Nigeria, they added pay button and might get help from their website visitors.
So I advice that if you want to add it, pls go ahead and do so.

The donation button could be added for well wishers to support ones work. Friends and families who found the piece very informative could as well use the donation button to support ones work. It's good to add the donation button to ones website.

Adding a donation link to a website is worth trying and using. I have seen different websites using it in my country and some people use that avenue to sponsor them to keep up their good work

Adding a donation link does not guarantee income, but I think it could be a useful tool to get some extra income. PayPal also offers donation links and since there are many people that use PayPal, I think it would be a great idea to add donation link.

Donation links are done on site to get support from rich , wealthy and the customers that wishes to support your business willingly and not by using force on anybody.

Adding a donation link to a website is worth trying and using. I have seen different websites using it in my country and some people use that avenue to sponsor them to keep up their good work
Adding a donation link is not really bad most people use that in their website it makes it look more good, adding donation link to your website is a good idea when you have one.

Does anyone here utilize donation options with your sites? I know PayPal lets you put a donate button on your sites, and I know some other services exist where you can put a button on your site requesting donations. Does anyone uses these? Are they worth using?
To be honest, I haven't tried this before. I think the more direct way to get donations is to open a go funding account. It has been proven most effective than any other means

I think it's worth trying if you run a charity website. Users can donate to charity events directly on your website. You can also apply it if you run a free service that people are interested in. They can even donate in crypto.
I have seen and come across many websites that runs a charity sites and out donation link into their websites for people to donate willingly , donation donation be in normal currency or crypto currency

Although doing this is not always wrong, it does have repercussions.
Some may interpret it as a plan by website owners to siphon off user revenue.
I'd prefer to provide a link for charitable giving that is external to my website.

That will be a good idea, but it depends on the choice of your customers, if they like it that way then that will be a good idea, you have to overlook things before you can take this decision.

It is not actually wrong to do so but the fact is that such actions has it's consequences. Some people will see it a scheme by site owners towards stealing the funds of the public . I will rather put a link for charity donation that will be outside my website.
I thought that much as well,because most site might not really allow that on their platform,because they will not have the oppourtunity to verify the authenticity of such scheme.

Never really used it before and I don't have a blogging platform currently. it will depend on what you offer on the platform that will determine if this worth the stress or not. What you are doing on your platform must be something appealing first.

That will be a good idea, but it depends on the choice of your customers, if they like it that way then that will be a good idea, you have to overlook things before you can take this decision.
That's true, as a business owner everything you do is for the good of your customers, they are also the reason why you start up the business you are doing.

It is not actually wrong to do so but the fact is that such actions has it's consequences. Some people will see it a scheme by site owners towards stealing the funds of the public . I will rather put a link for charity donation that will be outside my website.
What you are saying is perfectly correct people are not even donate any coin at all in the sites, despite they have seen it as way of drawing or embezzle money from site.

That's true, as a business owner everything you do is for the good of your customers, they are also the reason why you start up the business you are doing.
Your customers are very important especially if you are running a business offline, you need treat your customers in a good way because they are the reason why you start up the business.

Many sites do add donation links to their websites so that people that are willing to assist the community can donate fund through that link , and most of the time , the money being given to the less privilege .

Adding a donation button is very helpful and support non VIP members and in other way round increase VIP members gain when when they deduct commission. I have been using donation since when I joined Bizdustry.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back