What's new

Adding a donation link to your sites

I don't have a site so I have never done that, but I have seen alot of sites that have this donation option though not every one tends to click on it, your content has to be impressive enough to convince them for the donation.

Personally I don't really see anything wrong with adding a donation link to your website as long as it's something that is made to be optional for your website members to donate or not to donate for you.

I think adding a donation to your link in a website is very good, although I actually I don't have any website that I can donate link option but is worth to do that.

Since it is your own personal website then I think you can add the donate button to it, donation has been one of the ways websites make money.
But what about the fact that people might think that it is a scheme developed to rob them if their money, things like this should be considered.

You must be doing something very worthy of donations before you think to add such to your site. Some persons might see the worthy cause and decide to make donations.

I have seen donation link on some of the sites I have visited, however, I have never donated even though I liked the site and the contents on it. I am not sure if people are willing to donate.

Adding donations option to a website is not a new once thatß been done, I think there are more success with donations when the content of the website are top notch as a way of supporting

Adding such option can bring more revenue to the blogger, provided the reasons are well stated for the donation. Some visitors might feel too generous to donate to you and encourage your work rate.

It is a very nice ideal,but I think before you can put a donation link you should know that there should be people who are in interested in what you are doing,those are the people who probably might support you

Adding a donation link to a website most Especially money making website is very important. I said this because this will enable members on the platform to transact with one another without having to be disturbing the admin of the platform

There are certainly many people who do add donation link to their site. However, I do not think that this is guaranteed way of earning money. There are many people who share free content with users and expect the users to donate some money. I think money should be donated to such folks who struggle to create great content for us.

Well, before I can add a donation link to my site, I must have captured the minds of my users, I must have developed my site for a while and made a remarkable difference if not, I can't put out a donation link to a fresh site, it would be a ridicule!

Definitely there are so many of it that put donate on their site it is really cool as it improves the site if people donate to the site

I am not a really big fan of asking for donations because I believe that a person must work hard in order to make money and never ask for donations. This is my own persoanl opinion and people may have a different opinion. You can add a PayPal donation link to your website if you want. PayPal offers such kind of option.

Adding a donation link to your site may scare some people away because most people visits your site for specific reasons, some peoples reason for remaining active on your sites are there just at the corner for giveaways to set in. On the other hand, a donation link is seen by mature and well exposed fans as a means of sponsorship.

I've seen a number of folks who have benefited from this. You might just include the link with a brief comment urging energetic individuals to donate to the platform's long-term viability.

Personally I do not really see the need for it because every website should try as much as possible to work hard and generates money from the website they are managing because that is what a lot of website owners are doing and they do not put a donation button on their platform.

Adding a donation link to your site could have negative effects rather than positive effects because most people might see it as a site that wants to scam the public.

They are worth using bit I have never used any of such site's. I don't think if putting a donation Link on your site is very important.

yes I have a donation button on my blog but I haven't received anything so far. as I said, it's a donation. I don't force anyone to give money. :)

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back