Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Does anyone here utilize donation options with your sites? I know PayPal lets you put a donate button on your sites, and I know some other services exist where you can put a button on your site requesting donations. Does anyone uses these? Are they worth using?

Adding a donation link to a website is worth trying and using. I have seen different websites using it in my country and some people use that avenue to sponsor them to keep up their good work

It is not actually wrong to do so but the fact is that such actions has it's consequences. Some people will see it a scheme by site owners towards stealing the funds of the public . I will rather put a link for charity donation that will be outside my website.

Does anyone here utilize donation options with your sites? I know PayPal lets you put a donate button on your sites, and I know some other services exist where you can put a button on your site requesting donations. Does anyone uses these? Are they worth using?
I saw that donation option in PayPal. I don't know if there are people using it. I don't use it. I have no experience using it. I think will not be using it in the future because I don't have the money to donate. I am that very rich person then I can be one of those that will donate money for a charity cause of PayPal.

Since it is your own personal website then I think you can add the donate button to it, donation has been one of the ways websites make money.

I think it's worth trying if you run a charity website. Users can donate to charity events directly on your website. You can also apply it if you run a free service that people are interested in. They can even donate in crypto.

I have seen many websites uses a donation button to there website. From PayPal donations to crypro currency donations and many more. But I wonder if people really donate to there website. Because I could remember when bizdustry requested for donations, we did not really turn up.

There are a lot of people that I have seen this work for them. You might just add the link together with a short note asking spirited people to help contribute to sustaining the platform.

Adding a donation link to a website is worth trying and using. I have seen different websites using it in my country and some people use that avenue to sponsor them to keep up their good work
Did the nation link of function for a website would be a very good idea as it will facilitate quick and instant donations to any organisation that you really want people to donate money for and if most people found your course to be worthy enough they will gladly donate their resources to you.

The intention of putting a donation link might be misconstrued, that it is meant to fleece people by converting such donation to personal use.

You can use PayPal or even Paystack. Paystack allows for easy integration and allows card payments or donations. I haven't considered this as an option though, what are you into that you allow donation?

This might actually be a good option for you if you do not want to spam your users with targeted ads. You might even an affiliate link or bitcoin addresses with a passionate appeal that they should support your work.

I once tried this method to make money from my website, sadly, I felt embarrassed after some time because I was trying to beg online. I removed the button. I do not consider this to be a good method to make money online.

Our office website has a button for the donation as per the request of our boss. However, that button seemed to have been not used because there are no donors around. Even with the sponsor there were just 2 and did not even renew the sponsorship after a month.

Ive seen a couple of site do that when I want to download movies especially, people actually donate to sponsor then to keep up the good work,you can go on Google and check how to add it

I've actually seen some situations while some people do this with their website by adding some sort of a donation link so it's up to those who are visiting the website to decide whether to give or not to give.

This is the first time I heard about the donation button. It's actually a good gesture and a good notion to add the donation button. The donation button you brought to my notice and I will try to use as it's a means to encourage an author or the site owner. I have couple of sites that I will use the features on . You need to tell us how to go about it.

Though I am yet to include such in my website but I believe it's a very good idea but such sites must provide great contents to it's visitors, by donating , they encourage you.

The truth of the matter is that it's going to be very difficult for you to do that unless you have the knowledge of how to get it done successfully without causing chaos.

Although I don't have a website talkless of having a donation options. But does it really worth it... using myself as an example have never clicked on donation option before.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back