What's new

Adbtc.top Legit

All paid to click sites are totally waste of time and energy and there's no need in wasting time on such platforms. The worst part is that they are also time consuming.
I don't think it's like that and I have started to enjoy these websites as for some time I am trying to earn crypto and these PTC websites help us earn some income and as far as Adbtc.top is concerned its one of the best PTC websites.

There's no doubt that the platform is legitimate but I still see PTC sites as a waste of time. Investing my energy on more promising expenditure is preferable.
The problem with these ptc websites is always low earning and this is why I don't join any ptc websites.

Adbtc.top is the most legit bitcoin ptc site at this time,
I have joined since 2016, no need to upgrade membership, no barriers to withdraw, everything went smoothly.
I didn't use any PTC website yet but I want to give them a try, anyway how much you can earn by using this website?

I didn't use any PTC website yet but I want to give them a try, anyway how much you can earn by using this website?
How much you can earn depends on a number of things such as the number of active referrals you have, or the number of ads available for clicking. When I was using it, I was making about $15 per month.

I am going to request another payment tomorrow and will see if I can post the payment proof so others can realize how good this website is

How much you can earn depends on a number of things such as the number of active referrals you have, or the number of ads available for clicking. When I was using it, I was making about $15 per month.
Then it is a good way of making money, earning $15 in a month for clicking ads worth it.

No its not possible now at least from this website and I don't think earnings are even $5 a month but I still like it as earnings are better than some of the faucets.
You are right, PTC websites are much better than faucets because they pay a better amount.

My next payment will be arriving by 19th Jan and I am already halfway to another, I know its slow but I don't mind it as I spend few mins daily on the website

That is good to know of a site like that. It is so interesting and it is my first time to hear this site. Hoping you could share your referral link. Is there a referral link to that site? I want to register.

I managed to make 120 Satoshi yesterday but today only got 40 till now but could be the high-paying ads will be available in the evening.

No its not possible now at least from this website and I don't think earnings are even $5 a month but I still like it as earnings are better than some of the faucets.
Have you tried building referrals? You can not only earn from referral clicks but also can sell referrals for a higher payment.

Have you tried building referrals? You can not only earn from referral clicks but also can sell referrals for a higher payment.
I only have two referrals on the website and both are not active, I don't know if it will be profitable to sell these.

Adbtc.top is the most legit bitcoin ptc site at this time,
I have joined since 2016, no need to upgrade membership, no barriers to withdraw, everything went smoothly.
Do you still have an idea if the platform is still working very well now or it is no longer working well?

This platform is still working and in fact, hiring. It is a legit site and continues paying people. Those are the feedback I gathered from the users of that site.

Ooh that is quite interesting
Can you tell us how much we are likely to make per month?
This platform is still working and in fact, hiring. It is a legit site and continues paying people. Those are the feedback I gathered from the users of that site.

This is my favorite pay to click website and just yesterday I requested payment of 500 satoshi and if anyone likes to joint then they can contact me for referral link

This is my favorite pay to click website and just yesterday I requested payment of 500 satoshi and if anyone likes to joint then they can contact me for referral link
I think it should be a good paid to click website and I can check it too

If you like to join you can pm me and I will help you with the link and will guide you about the website

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back