Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Adbtc.top is the most legit bitcoin ptc site at this time,
I have joined since 2016, no need to upgrade membership, no barriers to withdraw, everything went smoothly.

Last edited:
I have heard about the site but I have not registered. I stopped working on all the ptc sites at my disposal because the pay rate is very low.

Yeeah you are right all ptc sites only give small rewards, that's why we have to have lots of referrals.
Any platform that based its rewards on referrals is definitely a turn off for me. I prefer spending my quality time somewhere else.

Any platform that based its rewards on referrals is definitely a turn off for me. I prefer spending my quality time somewhere else.
They have introduced WBTC that which is available at Coinbase and Spectrocoin and Coinpayments for direct BTC withdrawal on the network of Polygon seems good from 5000 satoshis. But to withdraw satoshis to Payeer min is 100,000 satoshis. RUB to Payeer is still 1 RUB minimum.

okay, if you think site rewards are a turn off for you, then how do you spend your quality time, please share if it will be useful for me and other members.
Users experience and feedback are really important it is true that there are many legit sites but you may need a long time before attempting the payout or something like that then time is money.

I think that this website is a very low paying website but it is very obvious that it is a legitimate website but I don't like working on stuff like this.
It is like fun website or fun game that we might play a little then rapidly we recognize it is not serious earning opportunity either by surfing or referring.

I think that this website is a very low paying website but it is very obvious that it is a legitimate website but I don't like working on stuff like this.
That is one of the reason why I do not like to work on paid to click website, because of the low pay that is associated with this kind of website.

That is one of the reason why I do not like to work on paid to click website, because of the low pay that is associated with this kind of website.
You have to bring referrals and sell these referrals on the market. Surfing could be earning activity but not the main one.

I don't do any ptc websites because they are not legit and there is a high tendency that we can get scammed by these websites

I don't like ptc websites because they scam but if you can post your latest payment proof then I can think about joining the website.

I have used this platform in the past, and I have withdrawn my earnings from this site many times. The best thing about this site is you can sell your referrals.

I like this website a lot and till now Got paid different times from it and at present have one payment request which will be processed in an hour or so and will probably request another tomorrow

You have to bring referrals and sell these referrals on the market. Surfing could be earning activity but not the main one.
This is the only thing which makes this a popular website as you can even sell your referrals for money which I don't see on other websites.

I received another payment from them and at present have 300 satoshis so most probably I will be requesting another payment tomorrow or day after tomorrow

There's no doubt that the platform is legitimate but I still see PTC sites as a waste of time. Investing my energy on more promising expenditure is preferable.

I thought I was at 300 Satoshi yesterday but actually, it was only 200 LOL so today I have reached around 400 so hopefully, I will be requesting another payment tomorrow

There's no doubt that the platform is legitimate but I still see PTC sites as a waste of time. Investing my energy on more promising expenditure is preferable.
This is the straight forward answer to all questions and even if you earn 500 Satoshi in a day then also it's just a few cents so no need to waste time on ptc websites and adbtc is also low paying.

This is the straight forward answer to all questions and even if you earn 500 Satoshi in a day then also it's just a few cents so no need to waste time on ptc websites and adbtc is also low paying.
All paid to click sites are totally waste of time and energy and there's no need in wasting time on such platforms. The worst part is that they are also time consuming.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back