What's new

About Coinbase Airdrops, Who have benefitted from it?

Coinbase one of the best feature learn to earn concept, where we can gets rewards when we gives correct answers this is free of cost,
but all countries users not eligible in this concept, they fixed some certain countries users only, unfortunately my country also in this list, so iam not getting any rewards in this way.

I registered on coin base in November last year, what attracted me to try it was their promise to Airdrop some crypto currencies just for learning about the crypto currency and answering the easy quiz that follows.

Since I completed the registration, I have watched all the videos but haven't answered any quiz because they said I'm on the "wait list" I've been there for months now.

Please has anyone here fully benefitted from the airdrop, has the promised amount been paid to your account? And how do I go about it??
Help Please!
Coinbase is a popular cryptocurrency platforms but I haven't participated in any form of airdrop in such platform. For now I am not a beneficiary. Oher people with experience can talk all this. Following.

Coinbase is a very huge platform and before you can get any kind of AirDrop from them it means that you must have made a certain kind of volume which I think is too late to meet.

Coinbase is a very huge platform and before you can get any kind of AirDrop from them it means that you must have made a certain kind of volume which I think is too late to meet.
I can't really say anything about this because I don't have that much experience on airdrops, I'll definitely make research about them and see how they works.

I remember I also participated in the survey studies and I was promised some airdrops but I never got them. I think it is not for everyone as they specified it then.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back