What's new

About Coinbase Airdrops, Who have benefitted from it?

I don't have an account on coinbase and I'm not even aware they airdrop coins like latoken. One thing that made me register on latoken is the Airdrops.

I have also watched all the videos on coinbase but I haven't received any coin in my wallet.
I do not know hovthey distribute their airdrop.
But I have a not benefited from it just yet.

I have not in any way benefited from the platform, most times when all these crypto currency exchange platforms or even a particular crypto coin promise airdrops, I don't usually trust them completely and so if they happen to fail me, the hurt will be minimal.

Coinbase does not offer airdrops, however, they provide rewards for learning about new cryptos. In order to use this feature, you will have to first verify your account with your government ID. Once you verify your ID, you can watch the videos, answer some questions and earn various types of crypots. Since these cryptos are also available on Coinbase for trading, you can exchange them to more popular cryptos like bitcoin and ethereum. I have tried this and benefitted from this.
Thank you for this information. Was already wondering when that started

Coinbase airdrops... Just hearing of this please. Anyone on it? Kindly enlighten me because I am clueless about it, though I'll browse on it.

I have never benefiting in coinbase because I have never invested on it before, but I believe that they are those that have benefited from the website.

I'm glad someone provided you with the right information about it, you must complete your KYC before getting access to some of the benefits the wallet has to offer.

I used to hear some exchange platforms give update about the latest airdrop and one can trust them fully because they are Legit unlike all the telegram airdrops that will run away prior to their time of release.
Probably I will check it out on Coinbase soon

Coinbase does not offer airdrops, however, they provide rewards for learning about new cryptos. In order to use this feature, you will have to first verify your account with your government ID. Once you verify your ID, you can watch the videos, answer some questions and earn various types of crypots. Since these cryptos are also available on Coinbase for trading, you can exchange them to more popular cryptos like bitcoin and ethereum. I have tried this and benefitted from this.
This is my first time hearing of this, I never knew one could earn this way with Coinbase. Is this option available for all countries or is it ment for certain countries?

I have never benefited from airdrops in Coinbase...I have an account in Coinbase, and I would like to know how to proceed to receive airdrops. I heard that you need a verified account in Coinbase to benefit from airdrops.

I have tried getting a lot of airdrops but yet to get any yet but some of my friends have gotten and benefited from it, I'm still trying different airdrop and I know I will get a profitable one soon

Coinbase does not have airdrops, it has an earn program where verified users can participate on various activities and earn free cryptos from these activities. They also have a referral program.

I have done a couple of airdrops in the past and I can say that a lot of this airdrop are waste of time and are mostly scam.

I hardly engage in airdrop now and beside I do not have a coinbase account because I am not really comfortable having many cryptocurrency accounts when I will only have an opportunity to use one, I only deal with binance and that is the one I've been using most of the time.

Airdrops seriously I don't trust these airdrops because most of them are fake and scam and for coinbase is not available in African countries.

I have not registered to know or gather pieces of information about the benefits from Airdrop. My brother either have no information about it. So I prefer to say what I know more rather to tell lies on what I know nothing about. Thanks for your understanding.

Coinbase and airdrop who have benefited from it can give details on it. What i know is that they are two platforms good for crypto trading to get income.

I have lots of people talking about Airdrop is some of the money making groups I belongs to on WhatsApp. To be very honest with you I don't really believe in it so I don't always concentrate on the topic when they are discussing it into groups.

Well, coin base is actually trying really hard to become the number one trading crypto platform, but it has many restrictions which doesn't favor all regions.

Coinbase is an established exchange. I haven't heard about any airdrops by them. You would have seen an airdrop advertisement claiming that the coin or future would be available on Coinbase. It would be cool if legitimate sources such as coin base do Airdrops.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back