What's new

About Coinbase Airdrops, Who have benefitted from it?

Kayzzy3

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I registered on coin base in November last year, what attracted me to try it was their promise to Airdrop some crypto currencies just for learning about the crypto currency and answering the easy quiz that follows.

Since I completed the registration, I have watched all the videos but haven't answered any quiz because they said I'm on the "wait list" I've been there for months now.

Please has anyone here fully benefitted from the airdrop, has the promised amount been paid to your account? And how do I go about it??
Help Please!

I registered on coin base in November last year, what attracted me to try it was their promise to Airdrop some crypto currencies just for learning about the crypto currency and answering the easy quiz that follows.

Since I completed the registration, I have watched all the videos but haven't answered any quiz because they said I'm on the "wait list" I've been there for months now.

Please has anyone here fully benefitted from the airdrop, has the promised amount been paid to your account? And how do I go about it??
Help Please!
Hi bro, maybe you mean reward for learning, not airdrop, because I often get airdrops on Coinbase when there is a hard fork on Bitcoin and I have got free BCH and BSV, but for rewards for learning, I have never gotten it because I live in a third country , so never got an email learning invitation from Coinbase, because rewards for learning is primarily aimed at those who live in the Americas and Europe.

Coinbase does not offer airdrops, however, they provide rewards for learning about new cryptos. In order to use this feature, you will have to first verify your account with your government ID. Once you verify your ID, you can watch the videos, answer some questions and earn various types of crypots. Since these cryptos are also available on Coinbase for trading, you can exchange them to more popular cryptos like bitcoin and ethereum. I have tried this and benefitted from this.

Coinbase does not offer airdrops, however, they provide rewards for learning about new cryptos. In order to use this feature, you will have to first verify your account with your government ID. Once you verify your ID, you can watch the videos, answer some questions and earn various types of crypots. Since these cryptos are also available on Coinbase for trading, you can exchange them to more popular cryptos like bitcoin and ethereum. I have tried this and benefitted from this.
Alright @Suba I haven't had anything from them like the BCH or BSV and definitely not the one for learning.

@Mika from what you said, I now believe it is because I haven't done the KYC, I will make sure I do it this week and see if I will receive that, I have really felt bad though and I also believed it was a demography issue.

Thanks guys!@@@@

The who will benefit in the airdrop will be us because we are the one who will receive the airdrop of crypto currency. So i my opinion aidrop is good for us both the who will be given and the one who will give it to us. So if you encounter airdrop just join because theres nothing to lose if you join in a airdrop. Airdrop is the airdrop og bew crypto currency of any token that will have a value.

Hello there is something you missed if you are saying reward you will have to specify it because I have been registered since last year and I have not even be rewarded.what attracted me was the coin base that is what is important but it is not easy as you think, in my opinion coin base airdrop is Good but you have to be wise

I actually partispated in coinbaze airdrop but hey I didn't get a dime from it, it ended in tears, I waisted my time and energy performing the required tasks so as to benefit from the airdrop but no way, maybe they paid the first set of people that joined earlier, then rest lost out completely.

Help Please!
Most of the airdrops I see online are just a waste of time. Some will require a certain number of referrals before you can be paid, while some will never pay at all after all your effort. I would rather use my time for other things that will pay instead of doing air drop.
Post automatically merged:

Help Please!
Most of the airdrops I see online are just a waste of time. Some will require a certain number of referrals before you can be paid, while some will never pay at all after all your effort. I would rather use my time for other things that will pay instead of doing air drop.

Help Please!
Airdrops are real though have not tried coinbase airdrop before but from the ones have done I can deduced that airdrop is real

I also participated in coinbase Airdrop all they would say is I should send transactions fee which I feel for one by sending some litecoin at the end I lost the litecoin and still didn't receive the coinbase Airdrop it pained me that I cried..... But we still move because I believe that's cryptocurrency for us... We love little and Gajn more... Lol.... But have done some Airdrop and was credited to my coinbase the likes of pitacoin, xrp, bch even little eth bots

I have been seeing coinbase airdrops I just ignored all of them as I have wasted a lot of resources on airdrops that I do not receive anything from it. For me to participate in coinbase airdrops, I must see many positive reviews.

I have been in the waiting list in coinbase earnings program from more than 2 years and its unfortunate to say coinbase rewards for watching their education videos only for UK or US people or other top tier countries.

I don't think that any crypto currency wallet provider has to do with airdrops as they just provide wallet to send and receive, the coins and their media generate giveaways in form of airdrops.

If actually you are talking about reward offered by coinbase for learning, then I had the same experience too. I registered and up till today I have not received any invitation email as the program is reserved for top tier countries like UK or USA as already mentioned above. That is my take.

It's not an airdrop , it's learning and earning at the same time. I have not benefited from . Maybe, it's an error because I completed one of the program but I wasn't credited. It's been a while, I never return to make confirmation

Help Please!
Nah, even though i registered some months back, av never come across any mails or new letters concerning airdrops for learning...

Have not like seriously ever since they started Because have experienced my self in lot of airdrops like bitcoin black but uptill date did not get any

I don't like ear drops for the fact that the money someone be realised from it are too small. I count airdrop as a waste of time in my own perspective I may be wrong.

I don't like ear drops for the fact that the money someone be realised from it are too small. I count airdrop as a waste of time in my own perspective I may be wrong.
They're actually not a waste of time if you really get rewarded whenever you participate in the AirDrop programs but you must understand the fact that you need to hold them for a very long time to make significant gains from them

A person like you can never benefit from Airdrop because I hate free money. One thing people don't know is that free money usually cost you time therefore it is not free and you are to earn just little of the money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back