What's new

A tv show business

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a friend who also wanted to have his own tv network before. With the equipment he would be using an old tv network that closed shop. He said that he needed a license even if he is going to run his network in UHF of VHF, I don't remember exactly. He needed 3 more people for the operation so that means a minimum of 4 technicians to run the show.

I wanted to do a studio when I was in Denmark, I bought lots of tools for it, the equipment was ready but there was no team. What do you think can you do it alone or you need to have someone help you in this endevour?
Yes this business is good you start. But starting a show business is not just a human being. This is a teamwork that has different people to handle. It requires you workers who have different experiences. And they work with different aspects.

wanted to do a studio when I was in Denmark, I bought lots of tools for it, the equipment was ready but there was no team. What do you think can you do it alone or you need to have someone help you in this endevour?

As for me going into studio business is really a good business and it's really promoting and also letting people to know what's going on in town and nobody can't do without studio because it's very important because it's fast to updates or trend what's going on in town for people to know

You can just choose to start shooting videos yourself, perhaps on a niche you are quite vast in knowledge. It could be a tutorial video or anything at all. You can even get yourself acquainted with the tools you bought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back