What's new

A mistake I regretted on my crypto journey

It is advisable to anyone when investing into any crypto currency or taking up an investment that you take time to acquire the essential knowledge you need to succeed when investing this would save you from making terrible mistakes.

Not learning about and joining the market earlier. The crypto market is on a constant rise, and everytime you blink, it is a rise in value.
I didn't join on time, so now buying coins is so expensive.
Almost hard to have any meaningful investment in crypto, except you want to go for start ups.
One of the things that i always do to appease myself is that no matter how late one might have started,it is never too late to start in the cryptocurency market,because one can always start from somewhere,even with the low price coin.
So my first experience on crypto market was in 2017. I was on a forum and saw huge traffic discussion on Bitcoin. So I read through and was so curious though skeptic on how true and real it is. I sent some money to one member i felt was legit enough through the number of tags to her. I bought some coins then(Etherium&Litecoin) It wasn't even up to a unit each.Cos to me I wanted to just see how it works.Fast forward to just about 6 months. The value of what I bought had increased and i was like ???wow!! I decided to cash out to see if its truly not just "audio money" .Truthfully I was able to move the funds to same exchanger I used earlier and got my money like 300% returns. Now ,the mistake I made was I wiped out almost the coins and didn't bother reinvesting even if in alt coins with the minute cost.
I wished I had:
Kept some coins instead of selling all
Reinvest some of my profit in alt coins atleast
And had continue investing a bit at a time .Even if it some little change that is not substantial to me.
Imagine what it could have amounted to by now.
It hurt badly.
Ever started or had someone encourage you to buy crypto but you never did and later regretted it?
I had similar experience way back in 2013,wher i was introduced to bitcoin,then i did not really know the value and what cryptocurency is all about,the price then was very low and i have regreted my action not to invest then.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back