What's new

A good tenant

Every real estate owner always dream of having a good tenant to rent his or her commercial house, cos they meet deadline always and keep to the rules of the environment.

Having a good tenant in ur house will not just bring prompt payment of due to u as at when due but it will also give u a peace of mind. Good tenant will keep and maintain the house like their own personal house and avoid trouble with other tenant.

I think this are what almost every kind of property owner should well look for in a tenants. In addition to that, you should also seek people who use the property well.

Alryt, you have given concrete points here. But there are some things in a house that shouldn't just be left to the care of the tenants alone.

A good tenant is the one who doesn't destroy your property. A good tenant always pay the rent as the due time if not a good tenant ensure peaceful coexistence among other tenants in the compound

It is I definitely the good characteristics of somebody that you can consider a good tenant. A good tenant is also somebody that does not destroy your properties.

A good tenant pays rent promptly.
A good tenant avoid trouble with co-tenants and neighbors
A good pays social amenities bills regularly
Takes care of house as if it belongs him/her.
Cooperates with directives from land Lord's association
Is security conscious

Well, I don't really have anything to worry about having a good tenant or not because before taking anyone, they will fill out a legal binding form they will pay.

Having a good tenant in a building can not be overemphasized. This are the kind of people that will definitely help you to manage your building and maintain it accordingly

A good tenant is one who minds is own business , dosnt obstruct rules.., doesn't bring in cultist or bandit

Write your reply... a good tenant good tenant is someone who take the of home or by refreshing or not.

If you have a good tenants in house it will help you to maintain your house very well and will also pay he/her house rent on time, good tenant will actually take good care of your house very well.

A good tenant pays rent promptly.
A good tenant avoid trouble with co-tenants and neighbors
A good pays social amenities bills regularly
Takes care of house as if it belongs him/her.
Cooperates with directives from land Lord's association
Is security conscious
In as much as a good tenant has all the listed qualities and above, remember that they could face challenges and might need you to be patient for a while

A good tenant takes care of the house and it's contents as if it were his own. A good tenant pays his rent as at when due, not waiting till the landlord starts asking for his payment. A good tenant cohabits in peace with his neighbors and enviros.

I think this is a relationship that goes both ways, both the tenant and landlord have roles to play. Some tenants may be good people but the landlord's attitude can turn them otherwise.

A good tenant is one who adheres to the rules signed before occupying the property. A good tenant is one who makes peace with those around him or her. A good tenant ensures to Pay the rent as at when due.

A good tenant is one who sees the house as his own and looks out for damages ahead of time. He/she maintains a good rapport with his landlord/care taker. He obeys the laid down principles and regulations of the landlord respectfully.

A good tenant is one who adheres to the rules signed before occupying the property. A good tenant is one who makes peace with those around him or her. A good tenant ensures to Pay the rent as at when due.
It is actually why there is always a taxi agreement before you are given a house to rent by any landlord because some people tend to fault at obeying the rules and regulation of the houses there are tenants to.

I wouldn't want a drunkard, drug abuser, quarrelsome, and a trouble maker in my house. I can be tolerant to a lot of people but not for the people in these categories.

Before a tenant occupies a property he signs an agreement with the landlord on code of conduct that is expected of him if he is able to abide by it,it can be said that he is a good tenant.

One outstanding quality I've seen and feel that is the biggest pointer to a good tenant is when they take the house as theirs. That's an clear that your house would be in safe hands.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back