Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2019
USD
$3.1900USD
Biznotes
This is the ultimate solution. Basically, you get a server all to yourself that you're not sharing with anyone. In that case, it should be quite fast no matter how much traffic is coming in. Anyway, I assume this would be for humongous websites.

Who has tried a dedicated server and was the price worth it? Of course, this type of hosting is the most expensive.

If you want privacy and to be sure you’re the only one using the server, dedicated servers are the ones for you! Nevertheless, the switch usually costs extra.

A good internet connection can make a site faster for shared hosting. I wouldn't blame slowness with the shared thing on the hosting. Basically, a VPS or higher is a waste for a site - unless they are big.

I do. I think I mentioned in another thread that I pay about $100 a month for this. I at one point at 3 different servers but have since condensed this down. I didn't need to have all of them as one bigger one can fit all my needs. I did keep one for a backup though. So if for some reason one is having issues, I can port my most important sites to the secondary server and have minimal downtime.

When choosing the best web hosting company, always go for the companies that will provide you with complete packages, including customer supports, websites, SSL certificates, and much more. The company web hosting world provides affordable and trusted package deals for its clients. Having a website all to yourself is a great idea, isn't it? this company will help you get that. They have attractive packages for their dedicated hosting services which include many interesting features. They guarantee 99.9% website uptime which is great in the real world of websites. Other than that, They have excellent 365/24/7 customer support, so they are always there to help the clients. Do checkout once!

I've seen one person get a server. He had some deal where it was very cheap. Nonetheless, for sites with real low traffic - and I don't think his had a lot, you're still gettting lightning-fast posting, etc. from shared hosting. It doesn't make sense!

It huge, and I would only use it if I get a lot of traffic or if my site is connected to banks or such. The prices are not that high anymore but still not worth it if you don't make money off your site.

Dedicated servers are a little expensive compared to shared hosting, it would be useful if you are running an E-commerce website or banking website where you need absolute security and privacy. For forums and blogs shared hosting is more than enough, nowadays shared servers also provide good and reliable connections with high transfer speeds.

I cannot afford dedicated Servers, I cannot even afford VPS. I am goo with shared hosting. Even though I have multiple websites, my websites have small traffic and also do not deal with secured data. Therefore, I do not need Dedicated Servers.

In my experience, a dedicated server is a game-changer if you're serious about scaling your online presence. It's like moving out of a cramped apartment and into a spacious mansion with all the amenities. You get loads of power, security, and control – no more noisy neighbors (read: unpredictable shared hosting resources).

While the price tag might seem daunting at first, the flexibility and reliability you get with a dedicated server can be a gold mine in the long run. It's an investment that pays off when your website or application starts attracting serious traffic.

Now, I've been getting great results with eWebGuru: https://www.ewebguru.com/dedicated-server-hosting.html – their plans are robust and their customer service is top-notch. But it's always wise to shop around before making a decision.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back