Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
A relationship is a complicated thing where two people from 2 different sexes love each other and wants to always be there for each other, they both earn from it and they love each other like nothing they liked before.
So since it is so complicated and has many difficulties what are 5 tips you find useful for a healthy relationship?

Trust and Respect: Trust and Respect each other's boundaries, opinions, and decisions.

Quality Time: Spend quality time with your partner, doing activities you both enjoy.

Support: Be supportive and understanding during both good and challenging times.

Maintain Independence: While a relationship is important, it's also crucial to maintain your individuality and pursue personal interests and goals.

Always have effective communication to strengthen your relationship.

Whenever you're interested in going into a new relationship with anyone, it is always going to be in your best interest to find someone who understands the kind of person that you are because that is the only way the person can be able to torrelate whatever you are doing in the relationship and it is what will make that relationship to survive.

The 5 tips I will see as what makes a relationship a good one which will last long and turn into something bigger than a mere relationship are the following ;

1. Loyalty
2. Respect
3. Being responsible
4. Money
5. Love

Trust and Respect: Trust and Respect each other's boundaries, opinions, and decisions.

Quality Time: Spend quality time with your partner, doing activities you both enjoy.

Support: Be supportive and understanding during both good and challenging times.

Maintain Independence: While a relationship is important, it's also crucial to maintain your individuality and pursue personal interests and goals.

Always have effective communication to strengthen your relationship.

It is going to be very difficult for you to successfully maintain a relationship when your partner is a complete liability to you. This is something I don't take from anyone in relationship and that is the reason why I will never date a lady who is jobless for any reason whatsoever no matter how beautiful she is.

who is jobless for any reason whatsoever no matter how beautiful she is.
What if she like an angel ? 😏😁😁 endowed with an epitome of beauty. 😊

Her beauty is never going to becloud my sense of reasoning. This is one of biggest challenges most men have when it comes to ladies they are in a relationship with. One of my best friend is in a relationship with a toxic lady but he is finding it very difficult to end relationship because he is afraid of losing the girl simply because of how beautiful she is.

It is going to be very difficult for you to successfully maintain a relationship when your partner is a complete liability to you. This is something I don't take from anyone in relationship and that is the reason why I will never date a lady who is jobless for any reason whatsoever no matter how beautiful she is.

I'll never choose beauty over good character in any lady I want to start a relationship with. Yes, I would love to be in a relationship with a pretty lady but if she doesn't have a good character, I'll not take that risk.

Have a common goal: If the partners have common goals, life will be easier.
Take responsibilities: Both partners should take financial responsibilities and other responsibilities to maintain the family.
Communication: It is very important that you communicate with your partner, communication will solve all problems.
Don't drink: Alcohol creates a lot of problems, not just in health but even in your relationship.
Go on a vacation: This creates refreshment in your life.

Good communication is something that is very important in any kind of relationship. Whether it is a romantic relationship or casual relationship, when there is a good communication between the parties involved, the relationship is definitely going to last long. But whenever there is a break or poor communication between both parties, such relationship is not even going to last more than 1 week and everything will just disintegrate.

There is no human being angel in the world. Over exaggerating is part of the humans problems. It's why a lady would feel she's above everyone and everything else because she have embraced being an angel and become stupid in her attitude as she's with a pretty face.

There is no human being angel in the world. Over exaggerating is part of the humans problems. It's why a lady would feel she's above everyone and everything else because she have embraced being an angel and become stupid in her attitude as she's with a pretty face.

This is actually one of the reason why I don't tell any lazy what I know she isn't. This is because they have this strong imagination that once they have been hyped in a way that it doesn't seem realistic, they will take themselves like that is the reality for them and they will continue to behave in that manner.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back