What's new

Ever gotten back in a relationship with an ex?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever gotten back in a relationship with an ex before? I have not gotten back with any of my ex's and thank goodness I never did. I had a few relationships that didn't end well and I would never get back with those women. But, what about you? Ever gotten back into a relationship with someone? Did it last? Are you still dating?

Never!

When I end a relationship, it's for good. There is no room for getting back into the same relationship again with the same lady. It's like spitting out and going back to lick the same spit.

I've never re-established a relationship with an ex, but I've had some encounters with them after we broke up, you know what I mean, where there were flames, there are always embers, hahaha

No and it will most likely never happen because once I break up from someone I think about it very well and never doing it casually I am very serious about my relationships and I am a calculated person who knows what he wants.
And if my Ex is breaking up with me then it's probably for the better and we do not fit with each other no match so there is no reason to go back and break up again once it's over it's over.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back