1000$ on Bitcoin or Etherum?

Ureka

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Nov 7, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
If you had 1000$ dollars to trade in these Cryptocurrencies: BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM.

Will you invest in the expensive Bitcoin or in the cheap Etherum.

Please comments and why you chose?...

You can invest 500$ in ETH and 500$ in bitcoin but i think i prefer to buy BTC with 1000$ then trade in altcoins

I prefer to use 1000$ for bitcoin because you will get a high profit from using it on Eth but be smart and ask more before you trade.

ETH also has a chance to go higher in price it was trading at price of 0.12 BTC in 2017
yeah especially those days, as you see Eth started raised on 1 November but still Bitcoin more effective and profitable for me.
1605095135286.png

I prefer to use 1000$ for bitcoin because you will get a high profit from using it on Eth but be smart and ask more before you trade.
But Bitcoin rate is insanely high these days, and if you invest the money in Bitcoin you will only get very little coin

I would like to diversify my investment, so I would invest on bitcoin, ethereum as well as few other coins. However, if I have a choice between bitcoin and ethereum, I think I will put all money into Bitcoin. That's because Bitcoin is the most valuable crypto coin and it is only coin that is fully decentralized.

If you had 1000$ dollars to trade in these Cryptocurrencies: BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM.

Will you invest in the expensive Bitcoin or in the cheap Etherum.

Please comments and why you chose?...
From the seeing of things, no coin has been able to beat Mr. digital gold. So to me giving an 80% to this so bitcoin and 20% for etherum is the call short to all the story. If it is a must to be specific I'll go for digital gold.

In fact, the value of the token does not matter, because it can be bought in parts, and the fact that Ethereum is not so expensive does not mean that it is a bad token, because in my opinion, this coin develops much faster, so I would choose Ethereum. However, de-diversification of assets would be a much better solution

I prefer to invest 1000$ in Bitcoin because I like its fundamentals more, it is a more decentralized network and it gives me more confidence because of it than Ethereum, which has a monetary policy that I don't like very much, although both cryptos have the problem of fees, but as an investment, I prefer BTC.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back