What's new

Earning $3 A Day with PTP

I think the only suggestions that I have is that you should work on multiple websites like trendri, beermoneyforum and others.
You are making more than $3 per day through PTP sites, right? These days, base don my activities on multiple forums, I am making around $2 per day.

I think the only suggestions that I have is that you should work on multiple websites like trendri, beermoneyforum and others.
I am doing my best to earn online and increase my earnings and have managed to earn $2 thanks to RIF and would like to reach $3 soon but it will be tough

You are making more than $3 per day through PTP sites, right? These days, base don my activities on multiple forums, I am making around $2 per day.
I even make more than $3 in a day but I am lazy to work most of the time so I just stay on $3

I think yesterday I achieved $3 with all that hard work but today I may not even able to make $2 because less posting limit on RIF

I think yesterday I achieved $3 with all that hard work but today I may not even able to make $2 because less posting limit on RIF
Sorry about that
I mostly make more than $3 every day even if the posting limit on RIF is reduced.

If you do $1 on RIF, $1 here on postbucks,1$ on Bizdustry, You have achieved that goal. It is not easy though.

If you do $1 on RIF, $1 here on postbucks,1$ on Bizdustry, You have achieved that goal. It is not easy though.
Exactly
It is not easy and that is why I do them mostly at night because I have other platforms to work on during the day

I have many times targetted earning $3 daily but not even once I was successful because it means you need to post so many comments and threads and that may not be possible daily so I would like to know websites that are paying better per post rewards.

Do you have any suggestions?

Earning $3 per day on paid to post forums is possible. This could be achieved if you do not have a day job, as I do not have any.

When I was active on The Forum Wheel and when Postloop was available, I was making at least $5 per day. After the end of Postloop, maximum amount I have earned was $3 per day on a forum called Digital Global, where I was an article writer.
Could you please provide additional information about the "Digital Global Forum"? Specifically, I would like to know if the platform is still functional, what opportunities are available for earning on the site, and if possible, could you also provide a registration link? Thank you.

Could you please provide additional information about the "Digital Global Forum"? Specifically, I would like to know if the platform is still functional, what opportunities are available for earning on the site, and if possible, could you also provide a registration link? Thank you.
I also heard about this platform and would love to know if it is still paying too.

I am able to earn $1 a day now but if I can buy Gold membership on RIF then I can start earning $1.5 or so in a day and need to see if I can manage my time for that

I am able to earn $1 a day now but if I can buy Gold membership on RIF then I can start earning $1.5 or so in a day and need to see if I can manage my time for that
You are still going to make $1 per day but it will be with fifty posts. That is what I make there

You would need a very high typing speed and hours of work to hit that amount. But people on this forum are hitting that target.
It's not a matter of typing skills if you set a target and work towards archiving it you will get more than $3 per day I do get about $5 per day back then but I lateradjust it to low level of $2

If you are a valued contributor on Bizdustry, you can earn more than $3 a day. If you want to become a valued contributor, you will have to start posting quality posts on the site. Based on your posting quality, staff and admin can decide to include in valued contributor. Bizdustry can be a great site to earn through forum posting if you are really good writer.

If you are a valued contributor on Bizdustry, you can earn more than $3 a day. If you want to become a valued contributor, you will have to start posting quality posts on the site. Based on your posting quality, staff and admin can decide to include in valued contributor. Bizdustry can be a great site to earn through forum posting if you are really good writer.
I think there is a limitation of 1 $ per day on Bizdustry from before if the admins could confirm the information or there is no kind of such limit for the Bizdustry community on how much you earn per day.

I think there is a limitation of 1 $ per day on Bizdustry from before if the admins could confirm the information or there is no kind of such limit for the Bizdustry community on how much you earn per day.
I do not know if there is a posting limit for valued contributors. Before becoming a staff I was also a Valued Contributor but don't remember any kind of posting limit. However, befoe Bizdustry stopped paying to normal users, it had a posting limit of 60 posts every 24 hours and you were paid 2 cents per post, which means you could earn $1.2 per day.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back