What's new

Earning $3 A Day with PTP

I find it even impossible at current juncture to earn $3 just with pay to post forums because it may mean you need to spend whole day on Ptp and daily earnings of $3 may to pay all your bills looking at the inflation rate so you won't be able to save money.

I find it even impossible at current juncture to earn $3 just with pay to post forums because it may mean you need to spend whole day on Ptp and daily earnings of $3 may to pay all your bills looking at the inflation rate so you won't be able to save money.
If you are a fast typer and if you know about a lot of topics, you might easily make $3 by spending 3-4 hours in forums. Well, this is not a good earning but it is good for those who do not have an income source but time to post.

Yesterday I took the challenge to make $1 on RIF and I think I made it and it felt nice to earn $1 from one of my favorite websites and I enjoyed so I will try to do it more often

I find it tough to make even $1 daily with my forums when earlier I was making $2 and more on days but this could be due to low rewards paid by all forums
This is true. Many forums do offer low rewards and that can make it more difficult for you to be able to earn as much as you may have done in the past. It's understandable that many forums will offer low rewards as if they were to offer high rewards it may leave them unable to pay people that contributed for a pay out.

This is true. Many forums do offer low rewards and that can make it more difficult for you to be able to earn as much as you may have done in the past. It's understandable that many forums will offer low rewards as if they were to offer high rewards it may leave them unable to pay people that contributed for a pay out.
That's correct and we cannot expect them to pay a better reward all the time as they need to look at their revenue too but we need to find better websites all the time so that we can keep up with our targets

This is possible but one thing is sure, you would be drained so much that you would be completely exhausted at the end of the day.

This is possible but one thing is sure, you would be drained so much that you would be completely exhausted at the end of the day.
People think that paid to post sites are rich men operating these sites so there is a lot of threads that I think it is just for post count and far away from reality. If you want to earn 3 $ a day you need to invest in forex or binance futures from your earning on paid to post sites.

I would be delighted to strike a balance to my life so that I can spend more time on well paying websites and can make decent money because if we can achieve a good balance between our available time then we can earn a lot more.

If you are a fast typer and if you know about a lot of topics, you might easily make $3 by spending 3-4 hours in forums. Well, this is not a good earning but it is good for those who do not have an income source but time to post.
No I'm not a fast typer and it'll be challenging to spend 3-4 hours daily because I generally don't like to post threads.

Yesterday was a good day as I managed to earn $2 but I felt drained at the end of the day and not sure what's happening with me because earlier I was able to earn even $3 without this feeling of getting drained.

It's a very low target to be honest and if you like to reach higher daily earnings then you should join websites other than Ptp because their earnings are high in comparison.

Thankfully I have started to earn $2 daily now and most part of these earnings are coming from Referral Index forum so I need to continue doing it

Unfortunately, I cannot earn 3 dollars in a single day. It is very impossible because I have active work needing attention. But I tried to hitch some free time to visit a PTP site to earn some cents.

Unfortunately, I cannot earn 3 dollars in a single day. It is very impossible because I have active work needing attention. But I tried to hitch some free time to visit a PTP site to earn some cents.
definately earning this amount of money is very easy and I think its only require your time and effort if you have the time to spend you will actually make this amount of money another factor that can aid you for this is working with this plartform alone if you combine it with some other work you will definately run out of time and your earning will be slow

I agree with you, I need time, but I have active work, so I cannot do online activities i a day for many hours. i am only hitching some minutes to earn and to ease boredom from my offline work. Thank you so much.

Yesterday's earnings were less than $1 so its hard to earn online and you cannot even make $1 daily without failing but it would be better if we can have more stable sources of passive earning

Yesterday's earnings were less than $1 so its hard to earn online and you cannot even make $1 daily without failing but it would be better if we can have more stable sources of passive earning
Because earning is based on discussions but if you find everything was discussed in yesterday threads and nothing to add as addition then your earning next day will decrease.

I am doing my best to stay productive and not waste my time on unnecessary things as most of the times these are the reasons for my low earning and if I can work properly then I can make $3 a day

I have many times targetted earning $3 daily but not even once I was successful because it means you need to post so many comments and threads and that may not be possible daily so I would like to know websites that are paying better per post rewards.

Do you have any suggestions?

You could earn that much money if you are a full-time paid poster and if you require less sleep as compared to others. Otherwise, this target could not be achieved easily.

I have many times targetted earning $3 daily but not even once I was successful because it means you need to post so many comments and threads and that may not be possible daily so I would like to know websites that are paying better per post rewards.

Do you have any suggestions?
I think the only suggestions that I have is that you should work on multiple websites like trendri, beermoneyforum and others.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back