Earning $3 A Day with PTP

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have many times targetted earning $3 daily but not even once I was successful because it means you need to post so many comments and threads and that may not be possible daily so I would like to know websites that are paying better per post rewards.

Do you have any suggestions?

When I was active on The Forum Wheel and when Postloop was available, I was making at least $5 per day. After the end of Postloop, maximum amount I have earned was $3 per day on a forum called Digital Global, where I was an article writer.

$3 on Pay to post forums at this time is not possible because most websites have low pay rates and daily posting limits so look for other websites to reach your daily target.

Earning 3 dollars a day by just posting in forums, will be very impossible unless the rate per post is 40. Better write blogs or articles on a known site lie Listverse, Serey, Medium or Blurt.

Earning 3 dollars a day by just posting in forums, will be very impossible unless the rate per post is 40. Better write blogs or articles on a known site lie Listverse, Serey, Medium or Blurt.
Yes its impossible but sometimes I was able to make $2 a day and even that too is not possible daily so I hope to find something that can work for us.

I have many times targetted earning $3 daily but not even once I was successful because it means you need to post so many comments and threads and that may not be possible daily so I would like to know websites that are paying better per post rewards.

Do you have any suggestions?
It is very difficult to earn $3 on paid to post websites, if you really want to earn this amount you need to work on several forums for more than 10 hours.

It is very difficult to earn $3 on paid to post websites, if you really want to earn this amount you need to work on several forums for more than 10 hours.
That's correct, and I cannot afford this much time even when I am free as my eyes will start behaving awkwardly lol and actually its hard work expecting this amount just from forums

Earning $3 in a day from PTP sites is not easy as you need to post lots of comments and start lots of threads on different sites for it. I earned $3 or more in a day when there was a contest running on RIF for a week.

Yesterday was a bad day where my total earnings from all sources were not even $1 so I felt devastated and hopefully, I can manage minimum $2 today to compensate for that.

Earning $3 in a day from PTP sites is not easy as you need to post lots of comments and start lots of threads on different sites for it. I earned $3 or more in a day when there was a contest running on RIF for a week.
I agree with you. It is not easy. I could earn $1 in 3 days' time, not unless I am a full-time earner online. It will be possible to earn $ 50 a week by writing articles or blogs that is what I am doing this time.

I agree with you. It is not easy. I could earn $1 in 3 days' time, not unless I am a full-time earner online. It will be possible to earn $ 50 a week by writing articles or blogs that is what I am doing this time.
So have you started writing blogs? Have you monetized them? I have always thought of earning from adsense but never tried it.

Yesterday was a bad day where my total earnings from all sources were not even $1 so I felt devastated and hopefully, I can manage minimum $2 today to compensate for that.
Why were your earnings from all sources less than $1, was it due to lack of free time for doing posting work or other reasons?. I usually make less than $0.5 daily from posting and I do not have a job.

I will do an experiment next week if I can reach $3 a day. It may be so tiresome unless writing a blog or article, but the pay is more lucrative than in PTP sites. Payment is controlled

Why were your earnings from all sources less than $1, was it due to lack of free time for doing posting work or other reasons?. I usually make less than $0.5 daily from posting and I do not have a job.
There are days when I don't feel like doing anything and that's when my earnings are low and this is happening today too but I will try to reach $1 at least so my average does not suffer

These days I am trying to be active on a couple of paid to post forums and webmaster forums where I am a posting package team. I think I can make at least $3 if I do maximum posts.

These days I am trying to be active on a couple of paid to post forums and webmaster forums where I am a posting package team. I think I can make at least $3 if I do maximum posts.
Can I ask on which other forums you are working as a package team member? I think you are also getting monthly remuneration from Postbucks for moderation work.

Can I ask on which other forums you are working as a package team member? I think you are also getting monthly remuneration from Postbucks for moderation work.
I work as a package team member on Admin Junkies and Forum Promotion. Apart from earning credits from posts, I also earn by working on the posting packages. However, these are not paid to post forums.

I work as a package team member on Admin Junkies and Forum Promotion. Apart from earning credits from posts, I also earn by working on the posting packages. However, these are not paid to post forums.
Yes I am part of admin junkies when bizdustry posted their offer on forum coin where I was required to join under him and post few comments/threads but its nice to see you are in package team of different websites.

For some time I have been posting on Bizdustry and Referral Forum as well. I think you can make $2.25 just from two two forums. But in order to do that you might have to make a lot of posts and spend a long time. When I joined Bizdustry, it ws paying 5/7 cents per posts/topics.

For some time I have been posting on Bizdustry and Referral Forum as well. I think you can make $2.25 just from two two forums. But in order to do that you might have to make a lot of posts and spend a long time. When I joined Bizdustry, it ws paying 5/7 cents per posts/topics.
I used to do that a lot earlier but these days I am a lot busier with offline work so I am unable to post so many comments or threads on the website.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back