What's new

Zombie flipping, flipping really rough houses, worth it?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Zombie flipping is a thing where you buy a really beatdown house, sometimes beyond repair, and build it anew. Has anyone here ever purchased a beatdown house and fixed it up to be worth living in? How much does it usually cost to fix up a rough house?

The problem is not monetary, the problem is time this is because we could not have even time for daily activities so what about repair a house and rebuy it which takes time beyond of our offline commitments.

Never heard of the term zombie flipping of the property. I have never done this but I know a lot of people who frequently do they. They buy houses that are beyond repair but somehow manage to repair the house, add value to the property, and then sell back for a higher price. The main idea behind flipping a house is to buy houses for cheap, add value through repair works, and then sell for a higher price.

Zombie flipping is a thing where you buy a really beatdown house, sometimes beyond repair, and build it anew. Has anyone here ever purchased a beatdown house and fixed it up to be worth living in? How much does it usually cost to fix up a rough house?
I think that's a really good idea because here in Africa, there are countless run-down houses that need renovation. I now see this as a potential investment opportunity. Before jumping into this business, I would appreciate more information from you, if you don't mind. If possible, could you provide me with a step-by-step guideline that could help me get started with this kind of real estate business?

This kind of investment require a lot of calculation and patience. You might actually get a calculation right but might take a couple of months to get a buyer for your house. These are all the risk that you should think about.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back