What's new

Zcash (ZEC) faucet on pipeflare website - Too slow.

Kayzzy3

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have been claiming zec daily from pipeflare website for close to 5 months, despite the faucet multiplier tasks, bonus and others, I haven't made up to $1, it is so annoying, why are faucet operators that stingy with the token?

I have considered abandoning the faucet, as I think it's a waste of time, energy and data?

Does anyone have a better suggestion???

I have more time using PipeFlare, at the first time they do the thing fast, but now yes is too slow maybe it is because of the lot of members they are not paying faster than before. But about the legitimate PipeFlare still pay their users and without problem. We need just to be patience no more!

Bro it doesn't work trying at all, the system is too slow and before you reach the minimum withdrawal, you would have known the amount of time and energy you must have invested, I tell you so please you better Chanel your time and energy on something that will pay you more.

Faucets are a huge waste of time. You have wasted 5 months after a faucet that is not even paying well. just ask yourself! Is it really worth it? The answer is: no, it is not! I would advise you to leave this website and start searching for other great ways to earn money instead of wasting your precious time after faucets.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back