YouTubes Partner Program

TopSilver

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Oct 26, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you like their partner program? Do you believe things could be improved about it? If you do what do you think could be improved. Are you with the partner program and how much do you make?

Do you have a lot of video watch time?

I think right now with all the issues they are facing with the partner program especially copyrights, Youtube should (and can) do a much better job

Any partnership program would always be fraught with challenges but aside this few challenges, I can say that partnership program is actually a very good way for one to start up a venture and make money through it even if they don't have enough capital to start up on their own.

I have a youtube channel but my channel is not eligible for youtube partner program because my channel does not have 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours watch time. If you are eligible for youtube partner program, you can earn well from your videos provided you have a lot of subscribers and get good traffic.

I do not like it because I do not like YouTube business as a whole ,i only concentrate on skills, if I was so passionate about YouTubing then it could have been something I would like to know.

Am a YouTuber and am currently on my way of making it to their partnership program. But the thing I dislike about YouTube is how they change their algorithm and terms of use frequently.

I am somebody that believes that sometimes the performance on a particular video should be rewarded even if you have not reached the threshold of some number of followers.

I know someone who does a channel for a living.

Since 2020 happened, his earnings have dropped by 70% for the same amount of views. He went from being able to provide for his family to needing to go back to work part-time to make up for the loss of earnings. I hear about a lot of YouTubers being in the same boat. Many have quit or given up.

I think it is worth looking at alternatives like Rumble where the platform is fresher and allows for more organic growth.

Making videos is a hard job and those that do should be rewarded for it. I haven’t reached the partner threshold, but that is because I wish to place effort into other things and am not really invested.

I also think that video makers should pursue the best deals available to them and curate their strategy aggressively. I’m hoping that the YouTube partner program gets some competition so those folks in that industry have more choices, and we get less entitlement complaints. It’s easier to feel desperate and needy and whiny when there are no good alternatives available.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back