What's new

Youtube will be adding direct way to buy youtubers merch

I am not using youtube to make money, therefore, I am not aware about this feature. If this is true, I am sure this will be an added advantages for those who are trying to sell from their channel.

I am just coming across this information for the first time here. Even though I don't have any YouTube channel I am running at the moment, but I think this is a wonderful idea from YouTube. But I am still wondering how it will work out, because just as someone asked above, will YouTube stand as escrow between buyers and sellers or just leave them to transact on their own? So many questions to address on this issue. Thanks for sharing.

I love the way in which YouTube is accepting the fact that there are some trends that are going on in the application and it is helping developers to make the best out of the application. This is a very good development.

This would be interesting as a lot of marketers have always preferred platforms such as Facebook marketplace and most recently WhatsApp that has added the store options to their business version.

YouTube adding a means of direct way to buy YouTuber merch is another upgrading. This will be nice. Though I have planned starting to work on my YouTube channel to get more subscribers that will subscribe to my channel and will get ...

Twitch is a place where music creators, like you, can share your art with a community of millions, and build a place to connect with your most passionate fans. Your music can be heard live around the world, and your audience can too. Musicians also have a set of unique challenges getting set up so you don’t only look fantastic on stream, but sound amazing too. We’ll walk you through some tips here.

I would really like to see how this would work out though. There are a a few restrictions that I would like to see how YouTube will handle them. There's the protection to buyers and sellers, will YouTube act as an escrow or just allow things flow between both parties? It's will also actually take jobs from affiliate marketers as the revenue will now go to YouTube.

Although I am not qualified yet to get that option but it is best way to make decent money and I seen many youtubers making decent money from it. You can also insert your affiliate links too.

If you have a store and if you meet the eligibility criteria you can connect your store to YouTube channel and sell your products. Your store also needs to be built on supported platforms and supported retailers/.

If you have a store and if you meet the eligibility criteria you can connect your store to YouTube channel and sell your products. Your store also needs to be built on supported platforms and supported retailers/.

I think that it would make people buy products from YouTube marketplace. I really wonder if they launch such kind of marketplace, then what kind of payment method will they introduce? I think that using cryptocurrencies would be a great idea.

I think that it would make people buy products from YouTube marketplace. I really wonder if they launch such kind of marketplace, then what kind of payment method will they introduce? I think that using cryptocurrencies would be a great idea.
This option is already available on youtube. You just connect your store to youtube, if your channel is eligible and if the store platform you are using is compatible or supported by youtube.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back