Youtube Secrets: More Subscribers, More Money

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$8.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you know how you can make a lot of money on youtube? The answer is pretty simple, the more subscribers you have the more money you make. Let me break it down for simplification.
When you have more subscribers, you will reach to the feed of more people, thus you get more views
When you have more subscribers, you will get brand deals and sponsorships.
More subscribers will also help you with Patreon earnings, affiliate marketing as well as selling merch

It's not also about subscribers, I mean having 50K subscribers helps regards getting partnered and having more supporters. But you need video viewers also, that makes the chuck of it all ;)

more people view your video the more earnings that you get. Trying to get people to watch the videos is another different thing altogether, unless anyone has good tips?

Having subscribers is great but that does not always mean a lot of money. You would also need the views to be able to earn any money and your viewers and subscribers would also need a reason to want to join for extra perks as well.

Having 50K subs is great but if those 50K do not watch your videos or even help by joining as a member, you may not make much or anything at all.

I have known big content creators on YouTube to have thousands on thousands of subscribers but find their channel is dying no matter what they try. It's about keeping those who watch your content hooked and that is not always easy.

It's not also about subscribers, I mean having 50K subscribers helps regards getting partnered and having more supporters. But you need video viewers also, that makes the chuck of it all ;)

more people view your video the more earnings that you get. Trying to get people to watch the videos is another different thing altogether, unless anyone has good tips?
If you have 50k subscribers, you can reach the feed of 50k people, right, if just 10 percent of people viewed your videos, you will have 5k views. While this is not a great number, it is certainly a good start. Havinbg more subscribers means views will come easily.

In the world of YouTube, the equation is simple: More subscribers equals more money. Engage your audience with quality content, consistency, and genuine connection to boost your subscriber count, unlocking greater monetization opportunities.

Do you know how you can make a lot of money on youtube? The answer is pretty simple, the more subscribers you have the more money you make. Let me break it down for simplification.
When you have more subscribers, you will reach to the feed of more people, thus you get more views
When you have more subscribers, you will get brand deals and sponsorships.
More subscribers will also help you with Patreon earnings, affiliate marketing as well as selling merch
You're right there. The more subscribers you get the money money you'll be earning in each content you publish. This is real because most youTubers do seek for subscribers because they know the positive impact that comes with it.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back