What's new

Your opinion about KYC

I tend to verify how legit a platform is before giving out kyc information and if it is required to reduce scammers then am in support of it.

Yeah but some people suggest that there is nothing to lose after submitting the kyc , if lucky we can receive the coin. But still kyc itself is big suspense , thats why even I have left joining any airdrop.
The problem is that most airdrop are not really what they claim to be and going through KYC is like a stress for me on something that I'm not sure I will receive in the long run.

The problem is that most airdrop are not really what they claim to be and going through KYC is like a stress for me on something that I'm not sure I will receive in the long run.
There were few good airdrops like NRG which had made kyc mandatory and I did receive the coins as well. But 90% of them ask for kyc just to deceive the participants and never gonna send us the coins.

Cryptocurrency exchange platforms asking for KYC isn't a problem to me. But where the airdrops and those other stuffs request for KYC, that makes me very very uncomfortable always

There were few good airdrops like NRG which had made kyc mandatory and I did receive the coins as well. But 90% of them ask for kyc just to deceive the participants and never gonna send us the coins.
The last airdrop that I did that got me angry on the issue of KYC was one bitbat airdrop some months ago, they made everything looks so real that I believed it until the last day when they deleted all their social media accounts after making a lot of money from presale of the airdrop.

Even some nowadays will not allow you trade t any level without carrying out this kyc. It is an important part of their business dealings with you tht you must perform these KYCs. I like it that Way

I have noticed that many are afraid of the KYC that they try to avoid. Even in sites that pay the KYC is a deterrent for new members because it may reveal the secret identity. I have been in online work for a long time now and I have not hidden my face. There's my KYC in the picture, that's me. What's wrong with that?

Kyc helps some site to control the rate of scammers and multi accounts, there are some people whose main target is always to trick the system to make more profit so the kyc verification always help the company to control such a activities

Exchanges that ask for Know your customer verification and airdrops are real. They are legit and I will always partake in airdrops that ask for KYC. Binance usage of KYC is very useful

I'm not against KYC verification anyway especially when it comes to some platforms that valuable assets would be held such as crypto wallets and other financial wallets.
Slight errors or mistakes would lead to tarnishing of the wallet provider's image and that wouldn't be nice for business.

I am actually for kyc verification , because I know the benefit that comes with the use of kyc verification ,the way hackers are hacking exchange platform is alarming so kyc is very important

Some exchanges and wallets asking for KYC verification to let you trade without limits and most of airdrops
asking for KYC are u against KYC verification or not
Am in full support of getting KYC because of the customers protection and the security involved.
You won't know all the benefit of KYC until you finish doing it.

Kyc also means know-your-customer. It is very important for business owner especially those that involved in transaction of money to know about their customers. This will help them to check in case of any problem arise from the transaction.

The inclusion of the KYC programme becomes very necessary inorder to address the lingering issues that was faced in the illegal use of cryptocurrency by scammers.

Cryptos are created to provide anonymity to the people. Asking Kyc for a crypto wallet would spoil the essence of this entire blockchain technology. Hope this gets addressed soon.

Well in my opinion it's very important thing right now. KYC means (know your customer) it is a business process that verifies and identifies its clients. This is necessary because KYC is used to refer to banking and anti-money laundering regulations. These rules are set up for the firm to protect customers and brokers and to treat clients fairly.

KYC was introduced in order to prove that crypto wallet holders are human been, and to comply for international regulations about online business. I don't see anything wrong about KYC, and I think other regulations should be put in place in order to prevent fraud.

I am against kyc verification because it might be used by those exchange sites for illegal purposes
Iam also against kyc verification why we give our personal information to others, we don't no what the team do with our data,
if the team leaks the data to others then imagine how much harmful for us, without any important work I never shares my data in online.

Some exchanges and wallets asking for KYC verification to let you trade without limits and most of airdrops
asking for KYC are u against KYC verification or not
The reason why all platforms usually asked participant to undergo verification before they can be able to do transaction is because they want to make trading and transaction on the exchange very secur for all users.

I believe that kyc is a step taken in the right direction. This is due to the fact that cryptocurrencies are anonymous and it'll be easy for criminals to operate without the kyc.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back