What's new

Your opinion about KYC

Yeah exactly , we should be very careful about that. I always do kyc for legit and reputed crypto exchanges , never for any type of airdrops that asks for kyc.
I don't do KYC for any airdrops at all no matter how juicy or promising the airdrops might looks, I will even stay away from such airdrop because it is meant to be free, why want to know me before you give me.

The KYC also known as know your customer is a great idea to ensure transparency and good ethics in the operation of cryptocurrencies. In this age where by so many people are alleging that cryptocurrency encourages illegal transactions, the introduction of KYC would be a great way to prove these people wrong.
I am just knowing the full meaning of KYC right now, know your customers is a great way to show loyalty and transparency between customer , normally i also beleive that some of the crypto currency transaction sometimes are illegal, so the introduction of KYC is welcome.

I don't do KYC for any airdrops at all no matter how juicy or promising the airdrops might looks, I will even stay away from such airdrop because it is meant to be free, why want to know me before you give me.
Maybe the reason is they want to eliminate the multiple and scammer accounts before distributing their coins. But still for safer side , its better to stay away from kyc based airdrops.

Yeah , but I have taken risk once of verifying kyc in a high paying airdrop before , and also got rewarded for it but I am never sure whether my personal details are safe now with them or not.
Well like they say, life it self is a risk. There are times we just have to make the move and tell ourselves that whatever the results might be i am ready to deal with it. And most times we would discover it was worth it

I am just knowing the full meaning of KYC right now, know your customers is a great way to show loyalty and transparency between customer , normally i also beleive that some of the crypto currency transaction sometimes are illegal, so the introduction of KYC is welcome.
Well I wouldn't say that some cryptocurrency transactions are illegal because in the real sense of the word the owner of cryptocurrency is not legalized in most countries so we have to carry on the cryptocurrency transactions at our own personal risk.

Maybe the reason is they want to eliminate the multiple and scammer accounts before distributing their coins. But still for safer side , its better to stay away from kyc based airdrops.
Most airdrops are scam, so it is advisable to be smart when registering for airdrops. There are other ways to reduce multiple entries without doing KYC. The probability of you getting an airdrop is slim, why stress yourself on KYC.

Most airdrops are scam, so it is advisable to be smart when registering for airdrops. There are other ways to reduce multiple entries without doing KYC. The probability of you getting an airdrop is slim, why stress yourself on KYC.
Ya thats true , they can even detect the multiple accounts using IP address or prohibit the use of VPN , there is no need to ask for kyc , which clarified that they are using our details for selling or illegal things.

Actually, KYC verifications is not really a bad thing to do as the platform is trying to be sure who they are doing business with but it becomes a problem if the verification is so stress or so much documentation is demanded which may take one time to process or even not able to carry it out. That is my take.

Actually, KYC verifications is not really a bad thing to do as the platform is trying to be sure who they are doing business with but it becomes a problem if the verification is so stress or so much documentation is demanded which may take one time to process or even not able to carry it out. That is my take.
True, like you said, KYC verification was actually introduced for the security of not just the plathform, but also their customers and to be sure of who they are working with, and who the customers deal with, i believe this was the main reason for KYC verification.

Some KYC are very difficult to pass because of the way they put them, almost impossible to pass. Just imagine after releasing all the documents they ask for, they will still ask you to do some facial verification which may take days before you will get what they want you to do.

I have a binance account and I am yet to submit my documents for KYC. I do not know if binance will accept documents from my home country because bitcoin is illegal here.

I am scared to input my KYC for verification on some websites. Because most of them are not trustworthy. They do use our information for there own good. Some do sell information sometime. Even some big companies does that. There is this big company that I read about that sold members information some times ago

Ya thats true , they can even detect the multiple accounts using IP address or prohibit the use of VPN , there is no need to ask for kyc , which clarified that they are using our details for selling or illegal things.
Any airdrops that asks for KYC, I just ignore it and move on to other things, because in the end you might end up not even getting the airdrop.

Some exchanges and wallets asking for KYC verification to let you trade without limits and most of airdrops
asking for KYC are u against KYC verification or not
I think KYC is good because it Minimises the level of scam entering the exchange although that down stop them from carrying out there operation.

Any airdrops that asks for KYC, I just ignore it and move on to other things, because in the end you might end up not even getting the airdrop.
Yeah but some people suggest that there is nothing to lose after submitting the kyc , if lucky we can receive the coin. But still kyc itself is big suspense , thats why even I have left joining any airdrop.

In as much as know your customer is for security purpose but the truth is that I am not comfortable with it because ones Information can be sold to third party which may put one in danger later in

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back