What's new

Your first Jazz drum lesson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jazz for me as always been a form of music that I've found very hard to play and really get into. Now I know that's it's a popular genre, and millions of people say that you can't like music if you don't appreciate Jazz, but I do think it's an acquired taste, and especially if your attempting to play it.

Is that just me, or is Jazz difficult for a lot of people to get into?

Jazz for me as always been a form of music that I've found very hard to play and really get into. Now I know that's it's a popular genre, and millions of people say that you can't like music if you don't appreciate Jazz, but I do think it's an acquired taste, and especially if your attempting to play it.

Is that just me, or is Jazz difficult for a lot of people to get into?

It's fun to play, but like classical music, I'm not sure if someone, unless they're weird, :rolleyes: would listen to it all the time. As with the blues, the improvisation factor is out of this world. Possibly it would have been more acceptable to like it when it was in style in the early 20th century.

Great video. I am fan of jazz music right from when I was very young. I think it suits the moment if you want to relax especially at cool evenings or nights. I'll be interested knowing about the drumming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back