Your Favorite PTC Site

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have tried a lot of PTC sites in the past, for example, Traffic Monsoon., Star Clicks, Ad BTC, etc. These days I no longer use PTC. Do you still use PTC sites? What are your favorite PTC sites that you can recommend to our users?

For PTC I am doing Adbtc.com and its really good and we can earn at least 100-200 Satoshi daily which is not bad at least for me

I don't have any ptc as my favorite because I hardly join any such websites because of the number of scams they are involved in.

I have started to click PTC on my faucet. world, cointply but my favorite is adbtc.top as they are legit and we need 500 satoshi to get paid

The best paid to click website that I adore is Dutchycorp. This PTC is legitimate and it will pay immediately into your faucet pay wallet.

For PTC I am doing Adbtc.com and its really good and we can earn at least 100-200 Satoshi daily which is not bad at least for me
How are you making 100-200 satoshi daily from adbtc , how much time do you spend watching the ads daily, do you watch all the ads available?

The best paid to click website that I adore is Dutchycorp. This PTC is legitimate and it will pay immediately into your faucet pay wallet.
How many ads do you receive on average and what about the daily earnings? I already got link to join it

How are you making 100-200 satoshi daily from adbtc , how much time do you spend watching the ads daily, do you watch all the ads available?
I once tried this website and saw ads paying only 2 Satoshi per click so most of the ads are less paying.

I once tried this website and saw ads paying only 2 Satoshi per click so most of the ads are less paying.
I am fine with it and 2 Satoshi per click is not bad and on Adbtc. top many times we even get ads worth 15 Satoshi and even more too so better to stick with it and earn.

I have also registered on this platform .I got to know about the it on beermoneyforum and it's being over a year I joined the platform. I reckon that it is legitimate.

I have also registered on this platform .I got to know about the it on beermoneyforum and it's being over a year I joined the platform. I reckon that it is legitimate.
They are legit and I like the way they pay straight to faucet pay and with that, we can use the funds the moment we earn as payments are instant and I hope to stay active on this website to earn more.

What is the minimum threshold of this website and what is the referral reward? You can send me the link. I'll join when I have time.

What is the minimum threshold of this website and what is the referral reward? You can send me the link. I'll join when I have time.
I can refer you if you want, I am getting daily payouts from them as we can opt for auto claim to faucet pay and collect our favorite crypto coins

I have tried a lot of PTC sites in the past, for example, Traffic Monsoon., Star Clicks, Ad BTC, etc. These days I no longer use PTC. Do you still use PTC sites? What are your favorite PTC sites that you can recommend to our users?
I no longer use any of them. Ever since I found out about paid to post websites, I no longer use PTC websites anymore.

I am not regular on adbtc.top because I am unable to concentrate on all my websites but still its my favorite Ptc website after coin payu

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back