What's new

Trick or Treat Your Favorite Horror Movie!

Frankenstein Monster

Happy Halloween
Oct 20, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hey @Registered

What's your favorite scary movie? Why is it your favorite? Reply to this thread and I'll either send you a trick or a treat! :D

One entry per person.

Resident Evil is my favourite horror movie. I loved it because it's full of zombies and shootings.

"The Shining"
The tension and suspense throughout the film are masterfully crafted. Trick or treat? 🎃🍬
images (1).jpeg

My favorite Horror movie is "IT", its the most amazing horror movie for me, its my favorite because even if i watched it many times i still get spooked and scream.

Attachments

• it.jpg
    it.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 0
The Grudge is my favorite horror movie. I have watched three movies in the series and every time I watch these movies I get scared

Now, I don't watch horror movies because I don't enjoy them anymore. But I remember THE EVIL DEAD that I watched during my childhood with my cousins. It was quite scary, yet an interesting story.

The Descent is my favorite scary movie. Beyond the tangible threats, the movie masterfully plays with the themes of claustrophobia, betrayal, and the savage fight for survival. What sets it apart and makes it a favorite for me is not just its spine-chilling scares but its rich character development and raw portrayal of human emotions when faced with unimaginable horrors.

My favourite so far is ongoing series The Last Of Us.
Can't wait to watch another season of the thrilling series.

Ohh yeah i would have to go with WRONG TURN,that is a series of some horror movies that will keep you glued to the Tele.
I like the plot and concept,the continous anxiety that keeps on building in the movies and just how much there is mystery after mystery when the brothers keep killing.It is really a scary movie.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back