Your favorite console of all time?

Smokey

Revillution.net Owner.
100 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What's your favorite video game console of all time? For me, Mine is the Sega Dreamcast. I absolutely love this console, so much so that I own 4 of them, 2 are modded with custom shells and features. I remember when I got mine as a kid. I got mine in early 2000, it was released on 9/9/99 here in the US and I think I got mine March 2000, I remember it being a Thursday evening, after convincing my dad for a bit, I came home with a Sega Dreamcast, a VMU, a rumble pack, and copies of Resident Evil Code Veronica (Main reason for wanting the system) and Blue Stinger. Needless to say, I stayed home from school the following day and had an awesome 3 day weekend full of Dreamcast gaming :D

Howabout you? What's your favorite console of all time?

The Xbox 360 era holds a special place in my gaming heart due to revolutionary games like Halo and Gears of War. The captivating storylines, intense action, and multiplayer mayhem made every session unforgettable. The online interface seamlessly brought friends together, creating epic gaming moments that I'll cherish forever. I will forever remember some of the people I played online with, and it hurts my heart to go online and see that my last login was years ago. Sometimes we will never know why they never came back online. Sometimes we wonder if that person is even alive anymore.

Ps3 holds a lot of dear memories for me, I still have it at my shelf, the COD games and GTA V can never be matched.

I also agree playstation 3 and playstation 4 hold alot of great memories for me and I must say they are my favorite. I like the way it is all laid out - I have the xbox one, but I've not been a fan of the layout - it's not as user friendly when compared to the playstation.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back