Youngest age to hire legally?

Lämmchen

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 15, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What's the youngest age you can hire someone legally where you work?

I think different states have different age levels here in the US, although I'm not sure. I've only lived in a few different states. I'm sure other countries have a different age criteria as well.

It very much depends on the country. I think in my country, you can legally get a job at 14 or 15 with restrictions. However, most people don't hire as young as that; they hire people who are at least 18 years old, and in some cases, 16 years old.

18 years. The minimum legal age to be hired varies from country to country. In many countries, the minimum age is 16, although there are exceptions and variations.

The age where people can work in the US, is from age 16 and up. Once you hit 16, you're eligible to hold some jobs, of course you can't work jobs that serve alcohol. But other than that, most jobs here would hire at 16 at the earliest. If you're working under the age of 16, it could be considered child labor I imagine, and is probably illegal. I know some families have their kids working at young ages, or helping with food, and other chores.

I would actually said that the legal age for someone to be hired differs from one country to another. This is because there are some country that allows for the legal age to employ someone to be 18 years while there are some that are below 18 years of age.

Above 14 is the legal age for a person to be employed. Employing anyone below that age would be child labour which would attract punishment.

I think this depends on individual coun try laws, however, in my home country, people under the age of 16 years are considered children and it is against the law to hire children. In think people under than age of 16 years are labeled as kids by the United Nations, as well.

I think this depends on individual coun try laws, however, in my home country, people under the age of 16 years are considered children and it is against the law to hire children. In think people under than age of 16 years are labeled as kids by the United Nations, as well.

I will say that the legal age of being able to vote and be voted for in an election should also be the age someone should be eligible to be employed. This is because that is when you are going to be legally responsible for anything that you do.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back