What's new

XRP is going Wild

XRP is one of the oldest crypto currencies. It was created to move large funds, mostly for entrepreneurs. However, it did not gain much value compared to other coins. I do not know the reason behind this, though.

Yeah you're right how ripples is gaining popularity and going wild every day and this attract many investors into it and it will give profit at the end.

XRP is one of the oldest crypto currencies. It was created to move large funds, mostly for entrepreneurs. However, it did not gain much value compared to other coins. I do not know the reason behind this, though.
Hmmm, but yet still we should be seeing the price at almost $200 by now but currently the price of ripple is so low beyond what we could possibly imagine. I wonder why they can't settle the lawsuit they are having with the United States.

I have never seen a coin with nine lives in my life until I know of xrp. It has faced many challenges but still thriving to be relevant in the cryptocurrencies market. I only imagine what would have been its fate if not faced with legal crisis. It would have been top 3 coins in the world.

With the way the price of xrp is rising, it's possible that it will rise up to 1$ or 2$ very soon if not today. I'm really happy you made profit by the way. I hope it stays that way.

This time it was my first time to try spot trading. Haha it's funny but my nervousness is bad, my nervousness is like a million investment 😂 I just follow what the groups say when it isell, and then I step on 0.6, I sell, now it is close to 0.7 and still pumping. But it's ok because it's my 1st time and the important thing is I made a profit somehow. Do you think xrp will cost 1 or 2 $ today? Share your thoughts 🙏😊
I believe that Ripple is still a coin with enormous potential on the cryptocurrency market, but currently it is embroiled in a legal battle with the United States, which has discouraged many investors from retaining their faith in the coin

Currency exchange Coinbase has lent its support to the airdrop, with users who hold XRP to receive spark tokens from the exchanges. Most experts predict that Ripple and XRP will see considerable growth over 2021

XRP is one of the best coins for trading. It has well established support and resistance zones that one can use. The lawsuit has also made it's price to be relatively stable for a while. Getting to $2 would take time though.

XRP is one of the best coins for trading. It has well established support and resistance zones that one can use. The lawsuit has also made it's price to be relatively stable for a while. Getting to $2 would take time though.
I think the XRP and USDT fee are similar if I am not wrong or the fee of XRP is much lower from USDT one? Because most of sites wants to transact over 20 XRP or 30 XRP.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back