Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
The Xbox 360 marketplace will be officially shutting down come July 2024. I believe the exact date is the 29th of July 2024. Which means that you will no longer be able to purchase games on your Xbox 360s. I doubt most people are still even using their 360s to buy games, but I'm sure there are still some building that digital collection.

Anyway, the good news is that you can still download any games you have purchased in the past, but you won't be able to make future purchases from the 360. And another big of good news, is that all Xbox 360 backwards compatible games will still be sold on the marketplace, as they can be played on the Xbox One and I believe the Series X/S.

More on it below.

Till today, Xbox 360 will always remain the best console Microsoft have released. It's better than the so called new generation Series X & S. It's the best selling Xbox Console and I don't see any other Xbox Console that's going to beat its sales records. Unfortunately, they need to close down its marketplace to boost using of the Series X and S.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back