What's new

Would you work for a site with mixed reviews?

Melanie M

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Jun 23, 2021
USD
$0.9200USD
Biznotes
Over the years, I have come across many online jobs that sound great when you read what they are willing to offer for your work, whether it be PTP, PTC, PTU (Upload), Paid to Blog/Write, and so on.
So the first thing I do before even signing up, is check the reviews.
The real or scam sites where former or current members get the chance to post their experiences, whether good or bad, and then just a simple Google search. You can find many reviews of the site right there, including blog posts.

Many times, I come across work sites with mixed reviews. Some people have done great on the site, while others are complaining of things like membership suspension without warning, rules that are too strict or unclear, and slow/no payment.

I'm never sure who to believe, when there are obviously some members raving about the site and doing really well. And then you have to take into consideration that some of these reviews could be fake.
In this situation, I check out the site and just read the latest posts and watch the activity.. and when it comes to the reviews, I follow the 70/30 rule. If around 70% of the current or even former members are posting positive reviews, I'll usually give it a shot. But if I'm seeing 50/50.. well, then you only have half a chance of succeeding. That's when I move on and continue my search elsewhere.

How about you guys? Would you try out a new online job if it already has mixed reviews?

Working on a site with mixed reviews can be somewhat of a risk and it could either go really well or it could end up with you losing out even if you have completed work or tasks on the site.

I tend to do just as you do and look at reviews before I decide to sign up and work for a site just so I know what to expect. If the site in question seems to have a lot of bad reviews compared to good ones I tend to steer clear. If it is pretty mixed I may ask around and see what others have to say about the site if they have used it and then decide from there.

It is never a decision I take lightly

It is a very common thing for a website to have mixed reviews. many of those reviews could be paid, but this may not necessarily be the case. So, testing out the website could be the best thing to do.

I already have a lot of sites under my belt that are legit and are paying me for many years. Why should I give a try to a site that has mixed reviews? Unless the site offers really good payment, I am not trying any new sites. Sometimes I do take risks in trying sites with mixed reviews but I try to withdraw as soon as I reach payment threshold

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back