Would you rather?

LOSHMI

Legend
100 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Would you rather be always short on money when you are young, but very wealthy when you get old or very wealthy while you are young, but very poor when you get old?

First option, it is how my life has been and I know it will be abundant as long as I move forward.

Would you rather be always short on money when you are young, but very wealthy when you get old or very wealthy while you are young, but very poor when you get old?
for me i thing is better for you to regulate the balance between the two of them , every one wants a better life before he or she dies ,it would be better if you balance the both of them,
Post automatically merged:

for me i thing is better for you to regulate the balance between the two of them , every one wants a better life before he or she dies ,it would be better if you balance the both of them,

I would not accept any of them, there is nothing worng with me making money when I am young now and invest on things that would produce residual income for the future when I am older. This is what I wish for and I know I am almost there.

Who among us here in his or her right mind would you think will like to get poor at their old age? Nobody I guess. We get what we sometimes struggle to get in life.

This not a good idea. I don't want to be rich and later on be poor, all i
want is a better and simple life and i believe you want a better life as well.

I don't want to be poor when am young or old so I will prefer to start working hard now till I become rich from young to old age, because even if am young there are things I need or even at old age.

You need money when you are old, you also need money when you are young. You need money at a young age because without money you will not be able to get an education and build a career. When you do not have money in old age, you might not be able to pay for your medical bills, which is one of the major necessities when you get old. It is really difficult to choose.

Newest Directory Listings

ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
arbehi
Blogs
Clicks
Views
Arbehi is a website specialized in everything related to working online.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
An entertainment forum focusing on video games, video game content creation and live streaming.
Back