What's new

Would you rather be an actor or a sports star?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What would you rather be? An actor starting in movies and tv? Or would you like to be a sports star instead? I think I'd rather be a sports star, mainly because I feel they often get paid more. Actors can be paid a ton, but small time actors don't usually make much. What would you choose and why?

I am not very athletic and honestly never liked sports. I would rather be an actor. I would actually have loved to be a voice actor. I did a few small jobs back in the day for a friend and had fun doing it.

I am not very athletic and honestly never liked sports. I would rather be an actor.
I can echo this. I've never been a fan of sports and I am much more interested in movies and shows than sports, so I would rather be involved in something I have a much higher interest for.

If I were given a choice between those two options, I would prefer to be a sports star sincerely, because although I would not dislike being an actor at all, as a lover of sports in general and I like to practice them, being a professional athlete and a star in sports would be a dream sincerely.

In addition, many sports stars are much better paid than actors in my opinion, although it also depends on the sport you practice

For me, I would very much be interested in becoming a sports stars. I'm already involved into playing football and that's the kind of sports star I'm interested in becoming. Movie stars can be very famous too but being that I haven't been that much into acting as an adult but have played football a lot, that's why I chose being a sports star.

I will rather be a sportsman I go this way because no because I like sports me I think I'm more attracted to a sporting aspect because it has to do with health, but if I had my way I like anything that give me behind the scene.

In addition, many sports stars are much better paid than actors in my opinion, although it also depends on the sport you practice

You are very correct with this assessment because the amount of money footballers are getting paid on weekly basis is very crazy when compared to whatever they are paying to actors.

I will say that football is one of the biggest paying sports that we have today and it's the reason why everyone is trying to become a footballer in order to enjoy the benefits that comes from the sports.

You are very correct with this assessment because the amount of money footballers are getting paid on weekly basis is very crazy when compared to whatever they are paying to actors.

I will say that football is one of the biggest paying sports that we have today and it's the reason why everyone is trying to become a footballer in order to enjoy the benefits that comes from the sports.
That's right, and not only footballers, but also boxers, MMA fighters and also many NBA players, in general they are very well paid as long as you dedicate yourself to a sport that has enough impact, just look at how much Connor Macgregor, Mayweather, Lebron James or so many others charge, not counting sponsorships and others.

That's right, and not only footballers, but also boxers, MMA fighters and also many NBA players, in general they are very well paid as long as you dedicate yourself to a sport that has enough impact, just look at how much Connor Macgregor, Mayweather, Lebron James or so many others charge, not counting sponsorships and others.

Yeah, that's very correct. In other sports, they pay athletes very well. Nate Diaz made about $20 million from his boxing fight with Jake Paul last week on August 5.

But when it comes to sports, it's in football that we have the highest paid sports person with Cristiano Ronaldo being the man. He gets paid about $4.3 million every week by his club Al Nassr.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back