What's new

Would you race for charity?

I would not race for anything. My knees are not in good shape so it would do no one any good. I have sponsored people in races though but running one? Can not do!

I would be interested in doing any physical exercise or sports like running and playing football to generate money for charity. This is something that I've seen a lot of people do and it can actually be very fun. There is no too much seriousness to it as it is just a way for people to get together and have fun while they generate money for charity.

Why not? Yes, I wouldn't mind racing or running for charity. It's a win-win situation for both of us. The charity makes money from the activities and I will be keeping fit by working out with the running or racing.

I would not race for anything. My knees are not in good shape so it would do no one any good. I have sponsored people in races though but running one? Can not do!

Anything that is going to put your health in jeopardy, is not advisable for you to engage in that kind of a thing. There is no way you will inconvenience yourself simply because you want appease other people. The best thing is for you to sponsor in a way which you know that your health cannot be compromised.

If I really understood that this event would bring benefit and it is really a charity, then I would really compete and even be ready to finish last if it would have at least some effect. And ready to set an example for those who would doubt it

Probably not, but if it wasn't something that wasn't too difficult to race with, I'd might do so if I had the time.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back